be mine 💦🔥

Mature content 🔞⚠️
Third person pov

Mew slowly kiss Gulf's lips , they don't want to end it soon so they're kissing slowly . The kiss changing his speed they're eating each other mouth tasting each other saliva .

Mew gently take him on his lap and lay him on bed . They're looking at each other eyes with full of love pain , Gulf sit and kiss Mew on forehead . This kiss is a promise of love promise that they never gonna leave each other . Gulf started to take off his shirt and take Mew's hand on his chest .

This is just beating for you Mew and if you leave again I promise my heart will stop _ Gulf slowly kiss Mew lips , neck and hug him . They caressing each other back . Mew lay him on bed and he open his own shirt.

Mew kiss him head to neck , he suck his earlobe and Gulf let out a soft moan . Mew slowly open Gulf jeans button and put it down . After undressing himself to they look at each other for a moment .

Gulf my heart is yours to , be mine Gulf forever I will love you , from now on I'm yours _ Mew rubb his hand on Gulf's thighs . He kiss Gulf foot toe and thighs . He started stroking Gulf's dick , he kiss the top of Gulf's dick and enter it in his mouth . He is eating it like a lollipop Gulf is in moaning mess .

Mew suck his three finger and enter in Gulf hole . Gulf feel someone cutting him from inside but Mew gently put his finger in and out also he is sucking Gulf's manhood . Gulf started cumming slowly and Mew eat it .

When feel Gulf is ready he Hover on Gulf and kiss his lips again . Gulf can feel his own taste in Mew's mouth .
Mew stroke his dick on Gulf hole , he enter it slowly and Gulf hug him tightly as he feel pain inside of him. Mew gently started thursting Gulf . After some time Gulf forget his pain and started feeling pleasure in every thrust of Mew .

Mewgulf moaning each other name , they're slipping on each other, Mew started thursting fastly when he feel Gulf is near . They cum together Gulf. Mew fall on Gulf chest he didn't take out his dick . Even the two of cum but Mew thursting slowly inside of him .

They're sweating heavily , they're wet in sweat and cum. Mew kiss him again and again like they don't want to leave each other arms it's like heaven for them.

When he feel Gulf is very tired Mew lay beside of him , Gulf hug him tightly and kiss Mews neck .
Mew also him then he see a photo frame on Gulf's table near the bed .

It can't be true it is Type pic of ten years ago I take this pic for him but why Gulf take him pic did he know him _ Mew thought he break their hug .

Gulf who is he ? _ Mew hug and Gulf also turn his face to see . He smile when he saw his own photo .

It is me Mew ten years ago my pic _ Mew is stunned what Gulf mean by his pic that's mean he is Type , whom Mew love so much.

Gulf you , you're

.

.

.

.

Type ____

..

To be continued
I right this chapter to because Wattpad delete it from flashback I don't know why . I hope I satisfied you with this two chapter.