Allowed to love you ✨💘

Third person pov

Gulf you're Type ?_ Gulf is surprised to how can Mew knew his real name he even didn't say it to anyone .

How can you know my name ?_ He asked Mew and Mew came to him, hugged him and started crying.

I tried so hard to find you but I couldn't why you leave me alone back then Type ?_

Calling him in this way seemed familiar, is Mew is Tharn ,_ Gulf thought.

Mew what you mean by finding ?_ Mew broke the hug and they look at each other .

Gulf you don't recognise me I'm Tharn I miss you so much_ Mew again hug him tightly and started sobbing hardly. But Gulf can't believe this how can he is Tharn.

Mew are you saying truth or ?_ Gulf hesitantly asked

Gulf you don't believe me wait _ Mew picked up the phone from the table and started finding something . When he found it he smile and give it to Gulf . He is stunned by seeing this photo , this is their together pic before separation . Tears began to flow from his eyes, but today the wait is over . They hug each other and cry hardly.

Tharn I miss you so much so much I'm sorry I leave that place but believe me it's not my fault they _ He stopped Gulf.

I don't care what happens to you, but I'm glad I found you again today. I never thought luck would bring you back. Come in my lap _ Gulf pit his head on Mew's lap , Mew started stroking Gulf's hair finally they found their happiness again . 10 years after fate again brought them together .

Gulf now say me what happened with me and why you're mhh here and why you change your name ? _ Mew doesn't want to hurt Gulf saying this things but he need to know everything what happened when he go to USA.

Mew you know right that my uncle always abuse me , after you leave Thailand I came back in home after sometime I saw Roy, he was sat on the sofa and my uncle introduce us to each other . At first I don't understand anything why he came who's he but then my uncle said that I'm his new prostitute . I'm stunned by hearing that word .

I try to stop them I start asking why he was said that what he mean by prostitute but he hit me from behind and I lose my sense . When I woke up I find myself here I don't know what to do I try to run away but you know what happened with me _ Even though he remembered that time the tears are not stopping , he hates himself more than more. Mew brought Gulf to his lap and hugged him .

You can trust me Gulf you know I'm never gonna leave you at any cost I love you , _ Gulf feel comfortable hearing Mew's words.

Roy blackmail with a video of mine , I don't know how he got it I think when I'm changing my dress someone record it from coffee shop bathroom . He blackmail me that I try to escape he will post it on social media . He will introduce me as call boy . I'm so terrible hearing that I have accept what he said . So from that moment my life becomes hell Mew you know prostitute can't introduce themselves with real identity. So Roy give me that name and real identity . From 10 years I'm bearing this pain Mew it's hurt me so much everyday people eat me fuck me use me like a tissue paper . And because of those pics I feel like broken again so I take out my pic and started sobbing . Mew I thought I don't deserve love not happiness Roy made me believe that  I'm just a pros_ Mew again stop him.

No Gulf I said you uncountable times that don't use this words I fucking hate it and I'm sorry for your every pain this is all happen because of me if that day I don't go to US, the whole thing wouldn't happen. My fault because of me you have to bear so much pain . But from now on Gulf I don't let anyone harm you I promise I love you even if you're Type or Gulf , from now on I promise you if anyone hurt you I'll kill him ._ they hug each other tightly . Gulf is sobbing so much and Mew is caressing his back .