Chapter nine.

3rd person pov

It's the next day and Dream just woke up.

He puts on black jeans and a lime green shirt with a black jean jacket.

He walks over to his dresser and grabs a necklace, 4 rings, and a pair of earrings. He puts them on.

"Damn I look good" he says looking in the mirror before laughing.

Timeskip to the time of the date bc the author is hella impatient. Imagine they're meeting there.

Dream walks inside and sees sapnap before sitting across from him in the booth.

"Hi!" Sapnap says

"Hello" Dream replied

The two start talking about their lives n shit.

"The waiter is coming" Sapnap says seeing a boy skating behind dream.

"Hello, I'll be your waiter today. What would you two like to drink?" The waiter asks.

"I'll take a coke." Sapnap says

Dream looks up to face the waiter, shit.

"Coke" he says trying to make it simple.

Why the fuck is karl working today??? He said he didn't have work until Monday! And why did karl seem normal?

"You good?" Sapnap asks

"Yeah."

"Do you know him or something?"

"I do, I was just surprised to see him. That's all" Dream says smiling.

The two continue on with their conversation and pause when they see the waiter making his way back.

"Here you two go," Karl takes a second to stop his sentence and gives them the drinks before speaking again. "Do you both know what you'd like to order?"

Sapnap orders before Dream does.

"Okay I'll be back soon!" Karl says and skates off.

"So, do you have any siblings?" Sapnap asks

"Yeah i have a little sister." Dream says

"What's she like?"

"She's 14 and she likes to get involved in my business. Not much else about her."

Sapnap sees the waiter coming back and doesn't respond to Dream.

"Here you go!" He sets down Dreams food first before setting sapnaps down.

He leans in close to sapnaps ear and whispers "i don't wanna get in your business but if you two are on a date, make sure not to hurt him."

Karl steps away from Sapnap and walks back to the kitchen.

"What did he say to you?"

"Nothing important." Sapnap replies

"Okay."

"Quick question, you said you know him. How?" Sapnap asks

"He's an ex of mine." Dream didn't wanna admit it but he did anyways.

"Oh, okay." Sapnap says and they switch conversations.

"I guess I should say more about myself. I'm 20,  bisexual and polyamorous, I don't really do much other than play Minecraft. I did start streaming a few months ago but I don't really like talking about that." Dream says.