Chapter two.

Warnings: swear words

"So, what are we gonna do?" Karl asks curiously

"Let's watch a movie" Dream answers

They both walk to Dreams couch, Karl sits on the left while Dream sits on the right.

Dream turns on the tv and asks Karl what kind of movie he wanted to watch, he received a shrug from Karl.

"How about a horror movie?" Dream asks, assuming Karl didn't like them.

"Those are terrifying." Karl replies

"Perfect." Dream says while clicking on one he hasn't seen before.

Karl turns his body and lays his head on Dreams lap.

5 minutes into the movie and there was already a jump scare, Karl pushes his body further into Dreams lap while Dream puts his arm around Karl.

Once the movie was over they found theirselves cuddling, Karl's head still on Dreams lap but comfortably and Dream having his arms around Karl.

Karl was asleep and Dream was close to falling asleep.

Dream didn't want to wake Karl but he really didn't enjoy sleeping on the couch, so he attempted to get up. He slid his arms up and away from Karl's body and tried moving his head away.

"No." Karl mumbled

"No?"

"Don't get up, I'm comfortable." Karl replied

"I'm tired, let me up."

"Sleep here" Karl answered visibly annoyed

Dream was tired of arguing and he moved Karl himself and stood up. He picked Karl up and put his legs around his waist ignoring Karl's many comments about how he was trying to sleep.

Dream got to his bedroom and opened his door, once inside he sat Karl down and walked towards the other side of the bed where he got in bed.

"Okay, you were right, this is a lot more comfortable." Karl said

"Told you."

By this time both of them were laying down under the covers, Karl trying to fall asleep while Dream scrolled on his phone.

Karl turned around facing Dream. He pulled himself, putting his head on Dreams chest and his hand close to it.

Dream didn't say thing about it and he continued scrolling. A few minutes later Karl fell asleep, and so did Dream.

Morning.

Karl woke up, he didn't feel Dream anymore. He looked around the room only to see his phone on the nightstand. Dream must have brought last night.

He got up and went downstairs. He heard someone in the kitchen, he walked towards it and he seen Dream. Dream turned around once he heard Karl.

"Good morning!" He said while smiling.

"You are way too energetic." Karl said trying to hold back his giggle

"When did you wake up?" Dream asked

"Like a minute ago" Karl replied while walking towards Dream.

Dream couldn't stop staring at Karl. His beautiful hair, his perfect eyes, his smile that could light up a room.

"You're staring again" Karl said, hoping Dream would respond this time