Chapter 4 - I'm part wot?

A/N: Hey guys! It has been a LONG time. I am really sorry for all the wait and here is a long awaited chapter. I may or may not rewrite the chapters but I will see in the near future. Until then I WILL update as often as I can. 

Percy PoV:

My mom? What does she need to tell me? Anyways, first I need to tell everyone about my new quest... Alright, lets go.

*Time Skip brought to you by my lazy self*

After I told everyone they were really shocked, and I'm surprised Annabeth didn't kill me yet; but she did judo flip me. It hurt a lot.  They were also pretty angry because I had to go on another quest when we just got out of a war and when I say mad I mean like they could've started insulting the gods right then and there like I would, unfortunately they did not so I did it for them.

 I could not bear the thought of having to say goodbye again after an incredibly painful and tiring war, to say the least, so I decided to post-pone the goodbyes and go home to my mother and see what exactly she wanted to talk about. So with a quick 'see you later' to everyone I grabbed the next taxi to home.

*Not even 20 minutes later*

"Mom! I'm home!" I walked in and admired the place. It hadn't been too long since I had been home but at the same time it feels like its been forever.

"Honey, you're back! I'm guessing Lady Hecate told you that I needed to speak with you?" She said as she walked in holding a plate of blue cookies.

"Yeah, what's it about anyways?" I asked, grabbing a cookie from the plate

"You're gonna want to sit down for this." She said, putting the plate down in the kitchen as I sat on the sofa.

"So, first please promise me that you stay calm when I tell you this" She sighed looking nervous.

I became confused and increasingly worried, what is going on? 

"Don't worry mom, just tell me what's happening"

"Alright, so you know I haven't told you much about my past, and you deserve to know the truth, I am a witch Percy."

A what? Witch? The thing that Hecate was talking about? "Mom is this a joke or something? Did Hecate put you up to this to make sure I play along with the quest?"

"Hecate? Honey what are you talking about, why would Hecate tell me to lie to you?"

"Well I just came from Hecate telling me about the newest quest I have to go on about how I have to go to some school for witches and wizards called something like Hogwarts? And now you're telling me that you are a witch, so yeah, it kind of feels like this is Hecate's doing"

"Wait, you have to go on another quest? At Hogwarts? Honey, trust me, I would never lie to you about anything, even Hecate wouldn't be able to convince me to do so"

"So you really are a witch? With magic powers and what-not?"

"Yes, and I am so sorry for not telling this to you earlier, but I am pretty sure that you are also a wizard."

"What? I'm a wizard? But that's impossible I'm already a Half-blood, I doubt I could be a wizard at the same time. Wait would that make me related to Hecate too somehow? I am so confused"

"To be honest Percy, I am confused too. I'm not completely sure whether or not you truly are a wizard as well but I have a good feeling that you are. And who knows, I can teach you magic and I'm guessing that would help with that new quest of yours." She smiled sadly. 

I sighed, "I don't know, I'll have to talk to Hecate about this newfound knowledge- WAIT I just realized something. This is probably the reason she asked me specifically to go on this quest! Hecate probably already knew about me being a wizard and figured that I would be best fit for this" Annabeth would be proud of me for connecting the dots.

"Oh, honey I'm so sorry" She hugged me tightly and soon let go saying "You know what, since you are going to Hogwarts you're going to need supplies and a wand. Time to go on a trip to Diagon Alley"

"Where's Diagon Alley? What is it anyways?" I asked, curiously,

"Diagon Alley is a street only accessible by the wizarding world, it has all the supplies they would need from wands to magical toys and candy" Her eyes looked far away as if visiting a pleasant memory.

"It sounds amazing mom, we should go then, together." As soon as I said that, there was a knock at the door.

"Is that Paul?" I asked,

"No, he should still be at work, and he wouldn't knock, he has his own set of keys" She replied getting up, going towards the door.

"Maybe its Hecate?" She looked back at me wondering,

"I doubt she would knock" I scoffed

She laughed and peeked through the peep-hole and her face went grim, she quickly moved away from the door, towards me

"Honey, quickly go to my bedroom, there should be a wooden stick there, get it and bring it to me" She said sounding alarmed

I quickly ran to her room and grabbed her wand (I'm guessing) and gave it to her asking no questions

"Outside are Death Eaters, they are followers of a Dark Wizard who is evil and wants to get rid of muggles and their heritage" She said, quickly giving me a quick run down as she waved the wand around doing some magic things.

"What are they here for?" I asked, but she didn't have time to reply to me because the 'Death Eaters' had broken down the door, spotted us and mom holding her wand towards them  and started to shoot things from their wands, some saying different things and the others silently casting spells. Mom started firing her own spells back, but from lack of practice and our lack of numbers we were quickly cornered.

I was immediately filled with anger, how dare they break into my home and try to hurt us. My rage exploded and so did the pipes in the kitchen and washrooms, flooding the apartment and catching the Death Eaters by surprise and confusion. 

"Quick mom, run!" She looked at me and nodded and we both ran to my bedroom and out the window onto the emergency stairs and quickly flagged a taxi and directed them to Camp Half-blood.

"Percy wait I need to cast a spell on you, it basically makes you invisible and will protect you for now" She whispered, making sure the driver couldn't hear, as she tapped the wand on my head causing a water trickling effect, which felt really weird.

"Wait would this work against monsters?" I asked, the thought of being able to protect so many demigods with this spell on my mind.

"I did try when you were a baby, but no it doesn't because the monsters track a sort of smell on demigods that doesn't get hidden with this spell." She looked disappointed at that.

"It's fine, but anyways why are those death eaters after us? And how did they find us too?" the timing was incredibly odd too, was it like with being a half-blood? The moment you know makes  your scent is stronger and easy for monsters to find you.

"I'm not sure how the Death Eaters found us, its not like demigods so me telling you shouldn't have revealed anything, unless someone told them where to find me"

"You? Mom, why would they be targeting you?"

She sighed, "I am, or was, a part of a rebellion against the Dark Lord, and when I had graduated Hogwarts my identity had somehow been revealed and I fled to America, changing my name and some of my looks"

Wait. Changed her name? "So our last name isn't actually Jackson?" 

"No, it's Potter."

***

A/N So, I know that my writing style has changed, it's been like two years, and because of that I wanted to rewrite the chapters. 

Anyways, hope you guys liked this chapter! Also please let me know if you notice any mistakes, thanks.