Chapter 3 - Another Quest?!

A/N: I'm seriously on a roll these days 😂! I don't think I've ever been this motivated to write!! Again, I don't own anything other than the plot... sadly... ANYWAYS hope you enjoy this chapter! Oh and in this chapter, some things may not be right so please point it out! Thanks and enjoy!!

(I forgot to add this in the last chapter..) Percy's PoV:

"WHAT?!"

"I'M GOING ON ANOTHER QUEST?!" I was furious. We just ended the war against Gaia, and now they're expecting me to say yes to go on another quest?! No way.

"Look Peter Johnson, it's not like I wanted to get an IMed in the middle of my shower, telling me about this, so you better listen up"

"Percy, my boy, we have no choice about this... it was ordered by the goddess Hecate... we cannot decline" I stiffened, it was bad enough if it was ordered by a god, but the fact that she chose me? Definitely not good.

"Why does Hecate want me to go on the quest? There are many other demigods!" I asked angry, 

"That's the thing Percy... She has been sending half-bloods on this same quest for hundreds of years, but none of them have returned..." Chiron explained looking worried, when a mysterious voice came from the doorway

"The reason I am asking you to go on this quest Percy, is due to the reason of you being the most powerful half-blood for almost thousands of years."

"Lady Hecate!" exclaimed Chiron as he sort of bowed down, he didn't have his wheelchair cause the Stoll brothers changed the screen to women legs and then one day at the campfire, everyone was trying to hold their laughs in but then the Stoll brothers couldn't hold it in and- ugh! stupid ADHD.

Hecate walked into the room as I glared at her, what you can't blame me! She's the one who's making me go on another stupid quest for her stupid reasons. Ehem, anyways she looked at me as she started to explain...

"Hundreds of years ago I had three sons, named Antioch, Cadmus, and Ignotus, they were the first children of mine who had inherited my magic abilities, but to cast it they were to use wands. One day as they were on a walk, they came across a vast, and deep river which no mortal could've passed. But since they were wizards, they were easily able to pass it, but what they didn't know was that, Thanatos guarded that river,"

"At the time, Thanatos had no clue that they were my sons, and was furious, because he would gather many souls from there to guide to the Underworld, and since he didn't know they were wizards he decided to trick them. He congratulated my sons telling them that they could now ask for anything they could ever desire,"

"My eldest son, Antioch, was selfish, and greedy, so he asked for the most powerful wand in existence. My second eldest son, Cadmus, wanted to humiliate Thanatos and asked for a stone that could bring back the dead. My youngest son, Ignotus, was smart and humble, so he asked for a cloth that could hide himself from Thanatos. Thanatos reluctantly gave them the objects requested."

"Later on, Antioch started to brag that he was the strongest wizard due to his new wand, so someone murdered him in his sleep and stole the wand acquiring it as their own. My other son, Cadmus brought back his lover who had passed away before their wedding, his lover was not happy to be back in the real world, because of fear that Hades would find her. My third son however was clever and used the cloak to stay hidden from Thanatos, but when he reached the limit of his life, he passed the cloak on to his son, which then happened for generations."

She looked at us all before continuing, "One day, I had met a group of four wizards, they were the first wizards who wanted to teach children their knowledge about this, so I went down and gave them my blessing for the school, and they soon created a school called 'Hogwarts',"- The second she said Hogwarts, I started laughing

"Wait, sorry, sorry it's just that they named their school after pig pimples?" I asked tears streaming down my face from laughing so hard.

"Yes, now let me continue" She said while glaring at me

"They opened their school for young witches and wizards to teach them how to handle the power gifted to them, and they had succeeded magnificently. But, they soon fell apart, each of them had different goals of who they wanted to teach, while two of them had an argument one of them left and the rest had to continue teaching until they all passed away..." 

"Then what do you need my for? It's not like anything happened" I said annoyed

"That is the thing Perseus, the wand given to my eldest son had been in the wrong hands, and before it gets into another's hands for evil plans I need you to retrieve it for me"

"First of all, it's Percy, second of all what happened to the other half-bloods you sent?" I asked curious,

"They either went off track from the quest and went on for their own goals, while the rest, passed away during the quest." I was confused, why would so many half-bloods die during this quest? It doesnt seem like it's the most dangerous quest in the world!

"Yes Perse- Percy it may not be the most dangerous quest for you just because you are the strongest demigod ever since hundreds of years, but it will be challenging," She said looking at all of us.

"Lady Hecate, how long would Percy be gone for during this quest?" Chiron asked looking troubled, "It depends, it may take maximum one year, to minimum half a year," She said looking at Chiron. 

Half a year?! I have plans with Annabeth to go to New Rome though! "What if I had plans?" I asked looking worried, "You will have to postpone those plans, unless you would like to have a few more gods as your enemy" Oh shoot, Annabeth is going to kill me.

"Now, you should tell your friends about this and inform your mother, because you mother has something to tell you" She said before she dissolved into fire...

WOW! This has got to be my longest chapter so far! Hope you guys enjoyed, and I suspect that there are some mistakes, so if you spot them please let me know in the comments so I can fix them!

Here's a question for you guys!

What do you think Percy's mom has to say?

Bye! 

1130 words