Chapter 20 - Final

Natsu's POV

I helped Lucy walking. Poor Luce she has been trough so many things lately. She really needs to rest.

Time skip -- 1 month

Lucy it's alright now. She has that pretty smile, no scrathes in that beautiful face, that golden hair and that big brown eyes always staring at me. I think I'm ready to ask her.

I aproached Lucy. She was sitting at a table talking to Levy.

-" Luce, could you please get up?"
-" Sure Natsu" she said with a big smile.

I picked Lucy's hand.
"- Luce, I want you to know that I don't care about your past, our past. We have been trough so many things, so many fights...
I think we now need a vocation from that danger time, right?
I love you so much that I can only think about you, about our lives.

I picked a golden box from my pocket and open it. Lucy gasped and was already crying.

-" Lucy Heartfilia, do you give me the chance to be the happiest man in the world by marrying me, Natsu Dragneel?"

She jumped up and down, she was indeed really happy. She gave me a big hug, followed by a kiss.

-" Yes, Yes, Yes, of course!" She shouted.

Everyone in the guild started cheering and partying. Now I just need to have a true family with Lucy, maybe 30 babys or more? I don't think that she could give birth to 30 babys but oh well.

Time Skip---- 2 years

The ceremony was beautiful. There was flowers everywere mostly roses , the ones that Lucy loved. She was perfect. With a beautiful white dress not too long and I was in a simple smoking.
You know what? Now I have a real family.

After the marriage, we discovered that Lucy was pregnant with TWINS. Can you believe it?
So I'm starting by saying that they are beautiful children. They are twins but they are so different from each others, Luke is absolutely like Lucy and Nashi like me , but they actually are really close brother and sister with no fights.

Some time after that Lucy found out that she was pregnant again with a girl. At this time I don't know her personality but she has my hair, she is indeed an adorable little thing!

I hope I can live forever with them, I hope I can be happy till the end.

.......................................

I hope that you liked the last chapter! I'm Sorry for being short but i was with no ideas >.<.

If you want to go ahead and read my other story you're going to like it!!

Thanks for everything! Please continue following, commenting and liking my storys!

Bye bye