Chapter 5

Natsu's POV

When i was going to attack , Jura walks in front of me.
- ''What do you think you're doing?!'' I exclaimed.
-You'll see. He said
After he said that he picked up an object that looked like a lacrima but it has a red button in the top of it.
What is that?

Zeref's POV

When we were going to start , I saw that THING.
We have to run.
-Lucy we have to run !
-What wait wh..! Just then there was a explosion , that bastard has activaded.
Thats when i saw, lucy.

Lucy's POV
After the explosion my head started to hurt , and what is this, my powers are being held inside that freakin lacrima??!
-''Aaaaaaaaaaah! I just gave a scream because of all the pain and then everything blacked out.

Zeref's POV

Damnit lucy blacked out! That bastard is going to pay.
But wait I can wake lucy up and see if she's alright. But when I was going to do the spell a sudden light came out of Lucy , it was really strong. When the light disappeared there she was , in another clothes and with her old hair, and surronded by her celestial keys.
That's it I almost forgot that she has her keys.
Then i see her face , she puts a super evil smirk , love it. I'm going to let her have fun.
I hope she continues like that , I hope that she doesn't discovers that I put a spell on her , to make her evil.

Lucy's POV

-'' Oh my god , I feel great! Hahahahaha. Thank you so much people but let's just start I'm getting bored.

Just when everyone was going to attack I was faster then them and said

-''Too slow! Open all the gates!'' (A/N i'm horrible at battles so yeh ...)
- Attack them! I exclaimed.
Everyone was giving a war scream, and well i wanna participate. I picked my new whip that now is longer, with more magic power and can turn invisible. I alredy knew who I was going to attack , him.

I run to salamander and turn the whip invisible so that he didn't saw. He was fighting Loke so I gave a look to Loke that only him understands . He backed away and I charge to Natsu and my whip goes trough natsu's chest .
He scream in pain.
Omg this whip is amazing . I tought.
With salamender off , I saw the others already defeated and I said.
-'' Come back when you're stronger!'' And then me and zeref start walking to the guild.

Natsu's POV

That lucy , she is so much stronger , but she has a dark spell in her , i know that . When they're start to walk i shouted.
''- Lucy , I'm going to save you from that bastard , you''ll see!
Just then someone enters my mind , zeref, and said.

(In natsu's mind)
''- Tsk, just try you idiot.'' Said Zeref.
''- You will see , she has her friends and her beloved spirits , I'm going to let Lucy see light again.
''- Don't you dare you bastard , Lucy is mine , only mine! He exclaimed.
'' -Let's see if that is true'' i calmly said.

..........................................

Hope tou liked the chapter!

Fairy tail doesn't belongs to me , hiroshima does :c

Follow , like and comment the story if you like it!

Bye bye