I quickly open the door and Mom engulfs me into a hug.

I found dad and Priya as well.

"I was so scared Aarav" she breaks the hug and ask with concern "are you alright?"

"Yes mom"

"Bhai" Priya hugs me and say "i know you are the best and you can never kill anyone, i trust you and sorry for not understanding you, your gloominess, i am such a bad sister"

I wipe her tears "you are the best sister i can ever have in my life and why are you sorry for? You didn't so anything!" I passed a small smile.

"Bhai you...you are smiling. Mom, dad Bhai is smiling" priya jumps with excitement.

I looked at mom and dad even they both were smiling.

Dad came and cupped my face "i was waiting for this day, to look at you smiling...and finally...i am so happy my son" he hugged me and patted my back.

Mom cried and kissed my forehead "i am so happy to see you smile Aarav...my heart was longing to see my child like this"

Three of them hugged me.

Soon we heard a click sound.

We all looked at the source where the sound came from.

Bhaviksha along with her family was smiling looking at us.

Bhaviksha clicked a picture with her Camera.

"Special moments should be Captured right?" She smiled.

Sheena Aunty came towards me and patted my cheeks "keep smiling Aarav, you look so good with it"

Raj uncle said "yeah and i am damn sure a girl will fall for you if you will just pass a smile at her"

I looked at Bhaviksha, who was smiling looking at me.

Will she fall for me? I thought.

Oh what am i even thinking?? Stupid me, she is just your friend Aarav.
I made myself understand.

"Come for breakfast it's almost ready" mom said and i nod.

Bhaviksha's POV

Breakfast, taiji...she definitely adds something in his food.

After freshening up i move down to the dinning table.

Everyone began settling on there places.

Taiji already prepared his food i guess.

I enter the kitchen to check on his food but there were two plates. Which one is of Aarav?

I quickly take bite from both of them.

One was okay but when i taste the other one i start coughing.

It's so spicy!!

I quickly drink water.

Aarav eats this spicy food, i tasted other dishes in his plate.

One was so salty and the other had no flavor.

What the hell!!

I won't let you eat this food Aarav, not at all.

I come out of the kitchen and sit on place, infront of Aarav.

When everyone settled i said "Aarav yesterday you forgot your phone in the hall so i kept it with me as you were not opening the door,
but then in the night, like around 2 or 3 some Bastard, idiot, donkey, Loser, duffer, Mad, ugly, ullu ka pattha(son of an owl), Jahil gavahar(illiterate, uncivilised) was calling you non stop"