SPECIAL CHAPTER 2

Mulai dari awal

"No, after what you did last time? What if you knot me again?" I asked him. After what happened last time, I've found out that wolves are able to knot with their partners. Just like dogs, they are able to make the base of their thing larger so they'll not be able to pull out until they're done. (A/N: it's common on werewolf au I've read so far).

"Then we'll just have Kihyun to pick up the kids again"

"Then he'll know that you're slacking off"

"How about Secretary Kwon, the kids know him"

"You can't just order your secretary to pick up your kids just because you're having sex. This is personal matter and not related to work and stop giving Secretary Kwon a hard time" I said. But that didn't convinced him to stop.

"I promised it'll be quick" he said as he started to kiss me. Then my phone alarm, since I put it on to know when I have to pick up the kids.

"Time to go" I said pushing him away. Then I heard a groan from him. "Why don't you come with me" I grabbed him by his necktie pulling him with me all the way out of the house.

We end up using my car since it has a safety child chair for the twins. Once we arrived at the nursery school.

"I'll be back" I told Changkyun leaving him behind in the car. Then I went back together with the twins.

Changkyun went out of the car opening the backdoor for me. Then the twins saw him.

"Dydy is here!" The twins said hugging on Changkyun's leg. "We miss Dydy so much" they both said.

"Kyungjun, Kyungjin hurry up and get inside the car we have to go pick up your older brother" Changkyun said caressing both of their back.

"Mommy, does Dydy doesn't miss us?" Kyungjin (the girl) asked me as I put her on her seat.

"Oh sweetie, Dydy is sulking" I whispered at her then she asked me why. "He didn't get a kiss from mommy"

"Kyungjun, tell mommy to get in we need to pick up your older brother" Changkyun said.

I went in the passengers seat then Changkyun began to drive all the way to Woosung's house. Once we arrived infront of their house Woosung was there to open the gate for us.

"Why is Changkyun also here?" Woosung asked.

"How cruel that you don't want to see your own brother" Changkyun said carrying Kyungjun as they went inside.

"Changkyun slacks off again" I respond.

"And yeah about Changkyun, have you noticed something strange about him?" Woosung asked.

"We barely spend time together, he's so busy with his work" I respond.

"He hasn't been in heat (or rut I just found out lately that's how they call the heat for guys) lately?"  Woosung asked me.

"Yeah he hasn't been experiencing his rut lately" I answered. "Maybe because of the medication that Minji gave him" I added.

"I'm just worried bloody moon is coming soon and knowing Changkyun he always have a hard time dealing with his rut. We both know that Changkyun isn't a pureblood werewolf so maybe the medication won't help him this time" Woosung explained. 

"Is this the first time he'll encounter this what you call it? Bloody moon? I mean I've been with him these past few years but this is the first time you told me this" I said and Woosung nodded.