Nine

MINKYUNG'S POV

"I mean I won't have to. Give me five minutes and we're gonna do that all over again."

Eventually, I found myself on his lap, my lips connected to his neck. I made eye contact with him as I pulled away and the desperate look he gave me had me biting my lip in arousal. Changkyun watched my teeth tug at my lower lip and the sensual sight only turned him on even more.

"You're so pretty..." He whispered as he brought his dark eyes back up to meet mine. I flushed at his intense gaze and my hand drifted up to cradle his cheek lovingly. He instinctively leaned into my touch, his eyes closing as he focused on the simple, yet blissful feeling of me against his lap. I smiled at his soft action. Yet, it only lasted a second, and a moment later, I shivered as his soft lips began sucking and kissing my jawline, his hands tightening around my waist as he desperately tried to pull me even closer to him. I shuddered as his lips wandered down into the crook of my neck, placing delicate love bites on the sensitive skin. My hands found their way back into his hair and to the back of his neck as I silently encouraged him to continue. The wet sound of his lips working magic on my neck made me whimper and I tilted my head back to expose more of my skin. Changkyun hummed in appreciation at my action pulling the collar of my sweatshirt and giving the skin above my collarbone a particularly rough bite.

I mewled, digging my nails into his scalp and unintentionally grinding my hips down against him. A loud guttural moan of pleasure suddenly escaped his throat and we both froze in surprise.

"Did that feel good?" I asked, already knowing the answer. He swallowed audibly and nodded at me, a blush rising onto his cheeks as he admired the way my crotch was resting on his. I smirked and ground my hips into him again, this time adding a bit more pressure.

Changkyun gasped and his hips stuttered violently. His hands flew down to grip my hips as they continued to roll sensually down onto him. He slouched down on the couch to give me more room and to give him better leverage to push back up into me.

I had the pleasure of feeling Changkyun growing hard in his sweatpants underneath me, his erection becoming more obvious with each roll of my talented hips. When he was fully hard, I focused and rubbed myself along the entirety of his length, jolting suddenly when he brushed against my clit just right.

"You're so wet baby, I can feel how wet you are even through your panties, even through my pants." My eyes flicker from his eyes to his lips as he speaks to me and I grab his chin, quickly pressing my lips against his, in an attempt to shut him up so I didn't have to hear his cocky remarks.

Changkyun groans into the kiss and I open my mouth, allowing his tongue access to my mouth. Our tongues clash as the kiss becomes more heated. I'm the first to pull away, my chest heaving as I try to catch my breath,

"Was that your way of trying to get me to shut up?" I shrug, the smallest hint of a sheepish grin on my lips,

"Maybe, maybe not." he digs his nails into the skin on my hips, pushing himself harder against me as I pushed down harder against him, both of us desperately humping each other, chasing our own reliefs.

"Why? Do you not want me to talk about how wet you are? How you're soaking through your panties, through my pants?" I narrow my eyes at him and slap my hand over his mouth,

"You talk too much Changkyun, entirely too much." He chuckles against my hand and brings one of his hands up to grab my hand, pushing it behind my back with the other,

"It's cute that you think you're in charge." Changkyun mumbles, stilling my hips,

"Changkyun! I was close, why the hell did you stop?" I whine, lightly slapping his shoulder,