FIFTY - FOUR : FIGHTER

MINKYUNG'S POV

I woke up I was in unfamiliar place. It was not that nice. I was sitting on a chair as my hands are tied behind me and my feet was also tied against the chair. I look around and saw Ara on the corner of the room talking to someone through her phone.

"You're the one behind this?" I asked her. She turned around to look at me giving me the coldest look. She talk through her phone once again before putting it away.

"What if I told you that I'm not the one behind this?" She said.

"Do you think I'll believe you?" I asked her and she laughed.

"I knew it, you won't believe me" She said.

"But what if I'm telling the truth? That I'm not the one behind this?" She asked grabbing my face forcefully.

"When did you start telling the truth? All you do is lie to Changkyun" I said and she slapped me.

"You don't even know me to say those kind of things" she said. Then leaving the room.

Where the heck am I? Why would Ara do this? I know she likes Changkyun a lot but is she able to have him if she prisoned me like this? Then a guy came in. He was new to my eyes, I've never seen him before. He wasn't that tall and he have a fair skin. Who is he?

"You should eat, you've been here for about 2 hours now" He kindly said putting the tray down.

"How would I eat if my hands are tied" I said.

"Let me feed you"

"No"

"You shouldn't starve you're pregnant after all" he said looking concerned. I didn't respond to him instead I just rolled my eyes on him.

"I know you don't trust me since I'm one of them but can you please eat" he said but still I just ignored me. "Okay I'll untie you" he said as he went to my back and started to untie my hands.

I was looking around checking for a way to escape.

"Don't even try to escape. There's no window in this room and the only door was guarded by the clan members" He said. He's a vampire right? He just read my mind.

He untied both of my hands and legs. "I know this is crazy but let me take care of you" he said as he mix the noodles for me.

"Why would I even trust you in the first place when you're one of them?" I said. "I know you're planning on killing me why would you go here to bring me food"

"Because I care. They really don't want to give you food but I just can't stay there following their orders knowing that you're pregnant. I just can't let an unborn child suffer" he said handing the bowl of noodles to me.

In fact I really appreciate what he's doing to me. But does he really care that much or he's just pretending?

"What? You're thinking that I put some poison on your food?" He asked then he grabbed another pair of chopsticks having a bite on my food.  "You trust me now?" He asked.

I just gave him a nod and started eating the noodles that he gave me. Maybe he's different from them, he's just taking orders from their leader.

CHANGKYUN'S POV

The whole clan is here with me together with Seungcheol's whole pack. We're now infront of a small cabin in the middle of the forest. Did they really brought Minkyung here? God! She's pregnant. I hope she have eaten something.