FOURTY - SEVEN : Getting Ready

MINKYUNG'S POV

"Minkyung you're not pregnant right?" Changkyun asked without even looking at me.

"Why with the sudden question" i asked him trying not to answer him.

"Do you believe at what Ara said? Didn't you just said that every woman is different. Why are you acting like that" Kihyun said

"Yeah, what's gotten into my mind. Just forget about what I said" Changkyun said starting the engine and started to drive. Today isn't the right time to tell Changkyun.

-----------------
Once we got home at Kihyun's house. Woosung got out first then opening the door for me, while Changkyun stay inside for a while.

"Get inside now, I'll talk to Changkyun" Woosung patted my shoulder.

Kihyun tilted his head signing me to follow him. Both of us went inside.

"Thank you for helping me escape to that question" i said without bothering to look at him.

"Yeah, I understand. Today is not the right time to tell him" Kihyun said ruffling my hair before making his way to the kitchen.

I just sat on the couch using my phone waiting for Woosung and Changkyun to come in. Then the door swung open Changkyun came in the soon later Woosung. Changkyun didn't even look at me he just went straight to the kitchen.

"Did you told him?" I mouthed. Woosung shook his head no. I look over Changkyun, he was talking to Kihyun. Looks like he was arguing with Kihyun.

"What's with him?" I asked Woosung.

"He found out that there's something we're not telling him" Woosung said. Then Changkyun came beside me just to reach his keys from the table.

"You're going already?" I asked him and he just hummed coldly in response.

"Why don't you stay for dinner?" Woosung asked.

"I'll get going" Changkyun said heading out without even saying goodbye to me properly.

"Wait I'll talk to him" I said standing up from the couch. But Woosung stopped me.

"Minkyung, let him be. I know he'll figure it out" Kihyun told me.

---------------------
The next day I decided to text Changkyun, he should be calm by now.

From: Minkyung
Changkyun can we talk?

Minutes have already passed but I haven't received anything for him yet. Is he that mad at us?

I stood up from my bed and made my way to the bathroom. But then I heard my phone rang. So I quickly went back to my bed grabbing my phone, seeing the caller's ID 'Changkyun'

On phone:

CK: Good morning baby, sorry I didn't respond to you the moment you texted me. I was on my way to school now. Do you need something?

MK: sorry I forgot that you have classes. I'll talk to you later.

CK: Alright, I'll visit you later. Love you

MK: Alright, see you later, love you too.

CK: And yeah sorry about yesterday.