Sixteen

MINKYUNG'S POV

Changkyun seems to be quiet the whole time. The food already arrive and it was so quiet no one was talking. Then Kihyun turned the television on opening the Netflix app.

"Let's watch some horror," Minhyuk said and you can hear Jooheon telling Kihyun not a horror movie.

"Romance," Wonho said earning a 'meh' from Changkyun. Does Changkyun hate romance?

"Action!" Jooheon suggested and Shownu agreed.

"Oh!" Hyungwon exclaimed earning everyone's attention. I look over the screen and saw 'Fifty Shades of Grey". I look at them and seems like everyone wants to watch it. So Kihyun ended up clicking the play button.

As the movie began all of them at just quiet, drinking beers and eating food that Changkyun have ordered. Do these boys have high alcohol tolerance? I mean I'm sure this is going to be more awkward when they got drunk.
Then Changkyun looked at me.

"Do you feel uncomfortable with them around?" He asked as he handed me a slice of pizza.

"Thanks" I smile at him grabbing the pizza from him. "Oh, no no. I'm fine don't worry" I told him and he nodded. Then he put a blanket against my thigh since I'm still wearing my skirt. This makes my heart flutter.

The boys are quiet the entire time their eyes are glued to the screen. Then the matured scene came. Eyes glued on the screen, licking their lips, mouth gapped, and lip biting. I noticed Changkyun can't stay still he keeps on checking on Minhyuk and then looking at me or he keeps on gulping his beer. The air became hot making Wonho stand up and set the air-con to high. Then Changkyun lay his hand on my lap leaning against me.

"I don't want someone checking on you" he whispered at me then getting back to his old sitting position. Moans are coming from the movie making everyone uneasy. Then Changkyun's hand started to caress my lap.

Every single movement he made would break my concentration from the movie, and there seemed to be way more interruptions than there should be. Every time he moved, I would look over at him to find that he was already looking at me. That devilish smirk on his lips. I would choose to ignore him, but it seems that he was going to keep up his act until he received the attention he so thought he deserved.

The movie continues and I think that Changkyun has given up. I find myself to be quite wrong when I feel his hand shift under the blanket before resting itself upon my thigh. I choose not to look over at him this time, which was the wrong move.

Upon no reaction from me, Changkyun takes it upon himself to slide his warm fingers up to the hem of the skirt I'm wearing. He plays with the fabric before continuing his hand into the front of my panties. Finally realizing his intentions I shoot him a warning look.

"You know I'm always helping you but not here" I leaned over him and whispered.