THIRTY THREE : WHO IS HE?

MINKYUNG'S POV

I woke up and I was beside Changkyun. It's already morning. I turn around to look at him, he's still sleeping. I planted a kiss on his forehead then pulling the blanket to cover his naked body. I went out of bed and search for something to wear on Changkyun's closet, ending up wearing one of Changkyun's oversized shirt. Picking up the clothes all over the floor and I decided to wash it for Changkyun.

I went downstairs to grab some water but I saw the fridge is now full of foods. Where'd those come from? Since I don't know to cook, so I decided to cook ramen for the two of us.

"Shit, there's a girl," a voice said. I was startled it isn't a familiar voice for me. I turn around and saw a guy staring at me. He has fair skin, a sharp jawline, pointed nose and he's tall and skinny. He's also handsome.

"W-who are you?" I asked. Then another guy appeared. He was smaller than the first guy but he's also good looking with those sharp jawline and his dark aura.

"Minkyung?" He blurts out. Wait he know me? But I don't even know him. Even his face isn't familiar to me.

"Hyung, you know her?" The tall guy asked. The other guy nodded and told him to leave us behind. He sat down on the kitchen isle and smirked while staring at me.

"Do I know you?" I asked

"Minkyung" he gave me a look from head to toe. "I see, you satisfied Changkyun last night huh?" He said then laughing afterward. "His cravings are now satisfied"

"W-what do you mean b-by that?" I asked putting my hand behind my back to look for a knife.

"S-E-X, Sex," he said smirking. He stood up from his seat and walk around the kitchen isle stopping in front of me. "But something got me curious," he said as he leans forwards.

"Baby you really have high stamina," he said. Giving his lower lip a lick before bitting it as he traced my jawline with his finger then lifting my chin for me to look into his eyes. "Don't be afraid I'm a nice guy" he told me giving me a smile. His nose crunching as he smiles showing his fangs. Don't tell me he's a vampire.

"I wonder if he'll get angry if I touch you," he said. His face becomes serious as he wipes my lower lip with his thumb. Then he runs his index finger from my mouth down to the alley of my breast then down to my stomach. Suddenly gripping the middle part of the hem of the shirt that I'm wearing.

"Will he??" He asked me staring right into my eyes. As I stare deeper into his eyes, I notice that his eyes are shining and it's a color change to a golden brown. I've seen this eye before.

Then the black wolf appeared attacking him making him roll around with the black wolf. Soon later the guy transforms into a wolf. He has grey fur and has a scar on its right eye. I really saw him before.

"Thank you for saving me," I told him and it made them stopped fighting. "I know it's you who helped Changkyun yesterday" I added then they both turn back to humans.

"Ah yeah, that's me" the guy responds. "I can't believe he'll go against his alpha" the guy chuckled as he made his way upstairs.

"Fuck! The ramen is now soggy" I suddenly remembered the ramen that I'm cooking and turned off the stove. "Changkyun, is this soggy noodles fine with you?" I asked checking the noodles but I didn't hear a response from Changkyun.

Then I felt his arms wrap around me from behind. “Forget about that soggy noodles” He began to pepper kisses along the back of my neck.