NEW. 58. Toilet Plunger

Start from the beginning

I give him an awkward smile “I, uh, I need to use the bathroom.”

He shoots me an annoyed look “Use a corner.”

He’s about to close the door when I leap for it, holding it open with my hands “No wait! You don’t get it! I, well, I had lots of beans for dinner and the atmosphere would wail if I use this place, the stench will reach everywhere and—

“Don’t care,” he tries to pull the door free of my grasp but I hold trighter, squeezing myself half out

“You should!” I grit out, holding as strong as possible “It wont just be my nose that suffers!"

“What is going on here?” the other guard approaches, eyeing me and his companion with confusion

“She’s being a nuisance!” the blond one says

“Excuse me!” I try to push the door open further and fail “Haven’t you ever had to go to the bathroom?”

The other guard pinches the bridge of his nose and sighs “Derek, let her out.”

With an eyeroll, Derek lets go of the door. I stumble forward, out of the room.

“We’ll escort you to the bathroom,” The smarter guard says “And if you try anything, I wont mind dispatching you again.”

“Clear, Sir.” I nod somberly

The flank my sides, leading me ahead through the dark hallway. I notice the doors, all made of heavy metal, just like mine.

Realization hits me like a brick. I’m in a dungeon.

I open and close my sweaty hands as we walk and walk and walk, my mind racing. My eyes snag hungrily at the structure, the ins and out and I find a staircase, the open door showing light outside. It has to be daytime.

If the bathroom has any windows, or an opening, I can make it out. Then I can find the nearest phone owner and call the pack house. Someone is bound to come for me, right?

Finally, we reach a bathroom and they stand outside, shoving me in.

I resist stomping my foot.

Not even a hole. Who the hell built this place?

I sit down on the toilet lid, head in my hands. What the hell am I going to do now?

I knock on the door from the inside.

“What?” an irritated voice snaps

“There’s no toilet paper.” I call back

“Oh, for the love of everything,” Derek groans

Then a sigh in heard “You stay here, I’ll go get it.”

“Fine,” Derek grumbles at his companion

I wait until I cant hear his footsteps anymore. Then I wait some more.
Then I open the door.

Derek’s head whips in my direction.

I shove the toilet plunger in his face.

And since it’s wet, it sticks.

“Wha tha fuc?!” he starts pulling at it

And since I’m a good person, I save him the embarrassment of facing anyone like this.

By shoving him inside the toilet.

I slam the door shut after, hoping it’ll be somewhat rigid.

Blood rushing in my ears, I race back towards where we came from. Towards the staircase I saw.