The Beginning Of The Meeting

Gun Napat has been living in an orphanage since he was 12 years old when he was adopted by Ae Pete's partner, Gun's life is better than before, this little family is very happy and makes some people who see this family must be jealous of him.

But one day, a disaster came to their little family where his adoptive parents, Mr. Ae and his wife Pete, had an accident and caused them to lose their lives.  Where Gun at that time became an orphan again to coincide with his graduation from high school.

How unfortunate is Gun's life story, no one wants to accommodate him again after his adoptive parents died, what about the house of Gun's adoptive parents?  Why doesn't he just stay there?  The answer is that the place where they have lived so far is a rental house where every year they have to pay a large amount of money and it makes Gun confused whether to stay or leave ... If he survives he is confused in what way to pay the rent.  while he just graduated from school, but fortunately he has a good friend, Saint, who offers to live in a boarding house with him on the condition that he works part-time with him and pays 50% rent.

Saint suppapong umdomkaewkanjana is his high school friend as well as his college friend on the scholarship path, even though the scholarship does not cover all their needs 100%. Gun and Saint are quite grateful because at least they can get 50% of the tuition fees covered by the scholarship.

They study while working at a cafe owned by a beautiful man named Earth, Earth is their boss who is kind and also happy to hire two fresh graduates in his cafe, not only that Earth often gives them leftover food from sales at the cafe, right?  maybe some people will be a little hesitant to accept it but for Gun and Saint they are very grateful at least they can save on food costs, but make no mistake if they are angry their boss's mouth that looks cute and tempting can turn into a very, very sharp knife.

-
-
-

It didn't feel like the time to come home from work had arrived, where the beautiful male employees who were none other than Gun and Saint rushed to return to their boarding house.

After saying goodbye to Earth, Saint and Gun walked down the streets on the side of Bangkok, they were used to walking from their boarding house to work or home from work, when they were traveling suddenly there was a car that was moving very fast and looked very irregular, it seemed the driver was under the influence.  alcoholic drinks, if you look around the car he is driving leads to Saint and Gun who are walking leisurely ...

Sure enough not a few seconds later, the car was speeding towards them.

" Saint " shouted Gun who first saw the car approaching them .

Saint turned towards Gun 's gaze , when Saint turned his head ... the car was already a few inches near them .

"Aaaaaa" Gun and Saint reflexively rolled into the bushes on the side of the road while hugging each other.

_
_
_

Srak

Deuar
_
_
_

Still catching each other's breath, with dirty clothes covered in road dust and dry leaves, Saint and Gun rose from their lying positions.

Gun and Saint fingered each other checking alternately to make sure none of them were hurt.

"Are you okay?" Gun asked worriedly.

"I'm fine, how about you? Is there something wrong?" Saint replied, and only a small shake of Gun gave a sign that he was fine like Saint.

They both looked around to find where the car was that almost hit and almost took their lives if only they were a little late to roll into the bushes.