Chapter 14**✿❀🌼🍀❀✿**

Start from the beginning

It was because she feared Ruby would again fall into a depression that she wanted to share Ruby's pain so much. She could not bear the pain of losing her baby. Her love for that baby grew.

The last thing Samantha wanted was to find Nick and strangle him. She even convinced Lawrence from the reservation to check on a guest that stayed with them when her friend worked there during their hols (holidays) Ruby never revealed the surname of a guy named "Nick.". The hotel studied all the hundreds of guests who stayed with them in the three weeks before and during BTS' stay.

However, there was no "Nick". The guy who hooked up with Ruby used a fake name to charm her innocent friend. Gosh, she wonders if Ruby knows that he lied or, indeed, if he is a soul-marked person. However, Ruby did not receive any moral code summons. As she shook her head, she forgot about the events from two years ago-her friend's business.

Ruby grew stoic and cynical of love as a whole. Every guy who wanted to date her was shot down. As she stood at Ruby's door looking at her tired friend, Samantha felt a deep sadness build inside of her. She dropped a cream-white knitted throw over her friend.

 She dropped a cream-white knitted throw over her friend

Ruby has lost the sparkle in her eyes. She can laugh and bicker with her friends, but she always feels underlying loneliness and deep pain beneath those brown, warm eyes. Sadly, her fiery friend was no longer passionate about life or love. The System doesn't hold any value for her. As with people who give up cigarettes, she has given up on love. She would like to see rays of happiness re-emerge in the heart of her friend. She has never opened up her heart to anyone in two long years.

She didn't want to inform Ruby that Greg broke up with "Willow" and that he was pestering Brendon and her for Ruby's number. He has decided to transfer back to his Uni. Ruby is not aware of it, and she fears what will happen the moment her friend finds out about her ex. Ruby would not be able to cope. She will go troppo (go crazy) . She was humiliated, and her spirit was broken. Now he just wanted a chance to re-enter her life.

The pain of his betrayal will hit her friend hard

The pain of his betrayal will hit her friend hard. Seeing Greg daily on campus will bring back all the break-up distress. How will she tell her friend about Greg's return on Monday?