**✿❀🌼🍀❀✿**Chapter 13

Start from the beginning

During Soundcheck rehearsal: Osaka-jō Hal

" Where is Jimin? " Namjoon asked, looking around for their eldest Maknae.

"Isn't he still in make-up? Jin-Hyung replied, fiddling with his earpiece.

The boys were all apprehensive about Jimin since they came from Sydney, Australia. He was not himself. The hyung-line found out about the dating scandal and how their management handles the matter efficiently.

They knew that Jimin felt deeply in love with the redhead Aussie and he was forced to leave her and cut all ties with her. His heart couldn't take it.

Before leaving to go home for a brief meeting with Bang Pd in Seoul, Jimin was devastated because the girl he loved blocked his messages.

They constantly found him looking at his phone, obsessed with sending messages until the boys told him its no use. She wouldn't receive any of his messages.

His demeanor changed day by day. He would smile and be chaotic on stage just for ARMY, but the boys knew it was only a facade. He was miserable, and an aura of deep sadness surrounded him.

Hiding his pain became a challenge, and today at the soundcheck rehearsal, he could no longer hide it. He broke down.

"I'll go look for him...maybe he is in the restroom," Jhope suggests and turn around and go backstage areas looking for Jimin.

Around the hidden backstage stairs, he found Jimin sitting on the stairs with his head in his hands.

Jhope ran, shocked at his little maknae.

"Jimin?" -he came to and kneeled in front of a sobbing Jimin. His face was flustered, indicating that he was crying for a very long time now.

The boys were bickering but didn't sense Jimins' absence. They thought he went into the restroom.

 They thought he went into the restroom