**✿❀🌼🍀❀✿*Chapter 11

En başından başla

He'd apologized to the management for broken their trust and made a vow to be more considerate of the image of the band and company. Sejin and Ms. Cheong could sense the deep sadness that surrounds the eldest maknae. They told Namjoon and Seokjin to speak to him and let him talk about his feelings. They are so concerned that he will fall into depression. Even the bodyguards saw the melancholy around him. Where is the happy, excited, and loud Jimin gone?

On the charter flight. Jimin was very quiet, sitting next to Jhope. He was patting him on the leg. Jimin sat near the window, staring out with a solemn face.

Jhope looks at him with concern and says softly," ChimChim, everything will be ok. If you are meant to be, Fate will bring you together again."

Jimin pursed his lips, turn to face Hobi with eyes that started to tear up. He responds with a hoarse voice," I lost her forever, Hobi...I hurt her... I hurt her so much...s..she'll never forgive me...Hobi". He turned away and wiped his red-rimmed eyes.

"Don't be too hard on yourself Jimmy, I know she still cares for you. She will come around." Hobi pats him on the shoulder. Jimin shook his head vigorously with tears visible at the corners of his eyes.

"She won't... she blocked my number...management told her also to delete all memories of me. She'll forget me Hobi...I love her...I couldn't delete her number or the images of us. I just couldn't ". The pain was too much to bear for Jimin, and he asks Hobi just to give him time to be alone. He stood up and went to the very back of the aircraft, sat all by himself, pulled the seat flat, and sat with his earphones and eyes closed.

 He stood up and went to the very back of the aircraft, sat all by himself, pulled the seat flat, and sat with his earphones and eyes closed

Different pairs of eyes were watching Jimins' movement. Sejin spoke to him and consoling him. It was the first time in four years that any staff or band member could see a different side of Jimin. He was devastated. They are not used to this Jimin.

The 10h45 flight was strangely quiet. They knew that their adorable member, who constantly annoys everyone, was surely missed. No exuberant laughter. No cameras in everybody's faces, No talking to ARMY. No supporting EATJIN.

He barely ate his tasty breakfast. His heart is too heavy. Taehyung and Yunru *came and sat with him, but he couldn't open up just yet.

The band didn't worry too much. They know their ChimChim. He'll be his flirty self soon but to their surprise. Jimin slept the whole flight through, no talking or laughing with anyone.