(Of course just the venue and nothing else.)

Die with you played on the speakers, she was so happy that Maurice was the one that was chosen to walk her down the aisle. She could only wish her father was here to walk her, but Maurice was the piece that she held close. Along with the Pandora bracelet that he started when she was 16.

Her smile went from ear to ear, Samael dressed in a tailored white suit and his hair was fresh in plaits. He looked so handsome. This wedding was nothing like the wedding she planned, but the dress she wore was similar to the dress she wanted to choose but Lucia declined. She knew this was her bridesmaids doing and she wanted to hug Dess tightly.

When she reached the end of the aisle her heart dropped, her mother sat in the front seat, along with her nurse. She could tell she wasn't all the way there but this still meant everything to her. She knew money was the only way Samael got her here, but she also hoped she could stay calm enough to not ruin the wedding. Monét wanted to hug her but she didn't need anything to trigger her mother so she would test the waters after.

⚠️YOU CAN READ OR SKIP THIS! ⚠️

"Dearly beloved, we meet here today to witness a sacred ceremony: the union of Samael Mekhi Jones and Monét Noelle Mitchell. With great reverence, we come together to celebrate the love and devotion shared by these two children of God that stand before us. We are especially blessed to be joined today by family and friends. The Groom and Bride are honored you could be here to participate in this important occasion." Monét smile never left her face and the one on Samael's reciprocated it. He could remember months ago when he promised that he didn't want to be married. He didn't want to allow his future child to go through what he was going through. Now he has a wife and a child on the way.

"As the Bible reminds us in Corinthians, "If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing."

"Over the course of their relationship, Samael Mekhi Jones and Monét Noelle Mitchell have developed a strong bond based on shared values and mutual respect. With a solid foundation from which to grow, they have made the decision to take the oath of marriage and spend the rest of their lives together." Monét questioned the mutual respect, those two went at it like the raging rams they were. Two Aries in one relationship was deadly.

"Let us revel in the joy and love on display here today. May we treasure these memories as Samael Mekhi Jones and Monét Noelle Mitchell, under the eyes of God, get set to begin their new life together"

"Who gives the bride today?"

Maurice stood up, "I do."

⚠️STOP AND READ⚠️
Monét was so into a trance she snapped out of it when it was time for their vows. Neither had time to write their vows so everything that they would say came strictly from the heart.

"Monét, where do I begin?" He chuckled to himself "I remember when I first laid eyes on you, it wasn't when we met at my uncles bodega opening. It was the day you made your first appearance in New York. I was mesmerized, I just couldn't stop talking about how beautiful you were and I stressed to Izzy that you were the one, that you were going to be my wife... I never had a moment of doubt, I know in the beginning neither of us had a choice, but we decided to follow love, and here we are today.  I think about the first time I see you and laugh, I mean, a grown ass—sorry Pastor, I was a grown man with a crush, I might've listened to When I See You a couple nights thinking about you, but I had to hold my own like the real nigga I am." Everyone laughed and Monét playfully rolled her eyes.

"The day we finally got to speak to one another you approached us looking with your Young M.A. braids and you still looked so beautiful. The beginning of our relationship was a rollercoaster but we made it. You are the light in my constant dark tunnel, you've made me a better person and an even better man. You and Samael Jr. will forever be okay, as long as I have breath in my body and even after that. I wish for nothing more in this world than to be your husband. I know this is nothing like the dream wedding we planned and the wedding you turned into bridezilla, but I'll give you that and more but I couldn't wait another second of my life not having you as Mrs. Jones." Monét was full blown crying by then and she knew her make up was ruined.

"Monét Noelle Mitchell, now is your time."

"Samael, my 4lyfer, the love of my life, my Prince Charming, my everything in more. Sometimes I think about how circumstances put me in your life. I was so lost, I was just living, I was living every day as a mummy, then you came into my life and you bought me so many amazing people, along with even better memories. When God finally calls us home, we'll spend eternity together because we're just meant to be, in this life and after life. Relationships are meant to have its ups and downs, but we find a way to enjoy the ride and stick through it. I wouldn't want to be on this ride with anyone other than Mr. Jones himself. You are my heart in human form, I am going to be a mommy because of you and together we're going to grow as a family and one day we'll get to be the cool parents. With that all being said, I just want to say that I love you so much Samael and I don't care about a dream wedding, marrying you has became one of my dreams and here we are before God and everyone that loves us, getting married."

⚠️YOU CAN SKIP OR READ⚠️

"Samael Mekhi Jones and Monét Noelle Mitchell, please join hands. Under the eyes of God, Samael Mekhi Jones, do you take Monét Noelle Mitchell to be your lawfully wedded Wife? Do you promise to support her completely and love her unconditionally, so long as you both shall live?"

"On Crip, I do."

"Under the eyes of God, Monét Noelle Mitchell, do you take Samael Mekhi Jones to be your lawfully wedded Husband? Do you promise to support him completely and love him unconditionally, so long as you both shall live?"

"I do" she cut her eyes at him, she broke into a smile when she saw him lick his lips and smile.

"Very well, let us proceed.  It is now time to exchange the rings. The circle formed by each ring is a symbol of your love and eternal commitment to each other. May these rings remind you always of these sacred promises you've made to each other today in the company of your family and friends.

"Samael Mekhi Jones, you will go first. Please repeat after me as you place the ring on the hand of your loved one.l

"I, Samael Mekhi Jones, give you, Monét Noelle Mitchell this ring as a symbol of my love, commitment, and the eternal vows we have made today to each other. With this ring, I thee wed." Samael slipped the ring on Monét's finger.

"Monét Noelle Mitchell, your turn."

"I, Monét Noelle Mitchell, give you, Samael Mekhi Jones this ring as a symbol of my love, commitment, and the eternal vows we have made today to each other. With this ring, I thee wed." She thought about the ring that she left at her home, until she was handed a ring by Melissa. She opened it, and she looked at Samael with a smirk, clearly she was too predictable to hide anything.

"By the power vested in me, by the state of North Carolina and by the Universal Life Church, I pronounce you, Samael Mekhi Jones and Monét Noelle Mitchell as Husband and Wife, lawfully wedded before God. Samael Mekhi Jones, you may now kiss the Bride." Samael leaned closer and Monét linked her arms around his neck as they shared their first kiss as a married couple.

"Ladies and gentlemen, it is with great honor that I officially present to you Mr. and Mrs. Jones!!" Everyone stood up and cheered, she even seen her mother clapping. Maybe she was in her natural state of mind at the moment. Taking advantage she engulfed her mother into a tight hug and let her tears fall.

"I know Monét, I know baby. I love you so much. Congratulations." Suddenly this became the dream wedding that she wanted and needed.

Let's Get Married came from the speakers as they walked out the venue.

It was, perfect.

———————-
AIGHT, I gave y'all 2 chapters, both over 2,000 words. I'm really gonna take a break for a couple days 😩

Vote and comment.