"Hey!" She spoke out.

"Hello." I replied.

"Which one is yours?" She asked.

"Oh. The blond one that looks like a tornado." I chuckled.

"Adorable! I have to small one over there. The brown and black one." She replied. Her dog looked like a rat. A literal foot ball.

"Cool." I mumbled.

"Would you like to go out for dinner one day?" She asked twirling her hair around finger staring at me with crazy eyes.

"Uh... I don't think so." I replied shuffling away. She started following me. I turned towards y/n looking for help. She was looking at me chuckling at my discomfort. She looked at me for a moment before walking over.

"Hey babe." Y/n spoke happily wrapping her arms around my torso. She stood on her toes and gave me a peck on the lips. The other girl next to me looked at her with daggers.

"Hey Princess." I replied wrapping my arms around her into a side hug.

"Who's your new friend?" She asked.

"Oh. Nobody just someone who wanted to talk." I replied savagely. The girl scoffed and walked away.

———

Y/n's POV

I started laughing at him.
"You looked so uncomfortable!" I continued giggling.

"Your going to get punished if you continue that." Wilbur whispered in my ear. His voice all deep and raspy.

"You didn't even punish me while we were in Cali! What makes you think you'll do it this time? Hmm?" I replied.

"Your in for it when we get home baby girl." He rasped. He grabbed my ass for a moment before calling tucker back over to head to the hole in the wall ice cream place about a mile away. I had butterfly's in my stomach. That really turned me on.

———

After about a 20 minute walk, we reached Moo's Ice cream. A cute cow themed ice cream store. There was a huge line. We had to wait about 10 minutes before we made it to the window.

"Could we please get two IC/F please and a pup cup?" Wilbur asked.

"What size will those be?" The guy behind the counter asked. He looked exhausted.

"Mediums please." Wilbur replied.

"That will be 12.93 please." Wilbur handed him a 20 and placed the change in the tips cup.

"Thank you Sir!" The guy said happily. He looked less tired.

After waiting again for our Ice creams. We sat on a bench to the side of the place.

"This is really good." I spoke after 2 bites.

"It really is." He replied back. A bit of ice cream dripped down my chin.
"You got a little bit..." he pointed to my chin. "Don't worry. I got it." He smirked. He then leaned in and kissed the spot licking off the ice cream. I blushed heavily.

"There are kids here!" I whispered.

"And are any of them looking?" he cocked his head to the side.

"Yes." I replied. Soon a small group of children walked over asking for pictures and autographs from the both of us.

After finishing our ice creams and feeding Tucker his pup cup, we walked an hour home.

Once we walked in our house he spoke.

"You ready for your punishment? And thank you for reminding me about your missed one in California. I guess I'll have double the fun tonight." He grabbed my hands and pinned them to the front door above my head.

—————

Hehehe. Sorry to cut you off. I'll continue this... in the next chapter. Also did you expect that Wilbur POV? I bet not!