2 New coach

7:00 Kurt's alarm went off and he quickly got up and shut it off. He has it on the other side of the room so he has to get up to shut it off. He went and made some breakfast and by 7:45 he was out of the house and biking to school. But today felt different. He couldn't think of it but something didn't feel right. It was the first day of last semester so Kurt just thought it was butterflies in his stomach. He quickly rushed to school and by 8:30 he was there. Kurt does quite well in school. He used to get 90s but since the tragedy his marks fell to 70s and 80s. But he still makes honor roll. After school on the announcements was someone very odd, the principle announced that there was a new phys. Ed. Teacher. Kurt wasn't too sure what happened to his old teacher Mr. Wilson. But he didn't care, sports weren't working out for him anymore anyways.

A couple weeks later the school track team started up. Kurt and about 8 other guys were there, 6 of them were his friends the other 2 were freshmen. The practice started at 4:00 but the coach wasn't there. The freshmen were panicking but Kurt new this would happen, it happens every year, the coach "forgets" to show up and the team gets cancelled. But by 4:15 the coach was there. It was the same guy the principle introduced. The coach got to the group and looked disappointed. "What the hell are you guys doing" he blurted. One of the freshmen raised his hand. "Don't even think about it, get out there and warm up" the coach shouted fiercely. "From now on every day you will start warming up without me" the coach said as the team started running.

After the practice the coach specifically went up to Kurt as everyone else left. And he told Kurt he knows about his past and he will take it easy on him. But Kurt wasn't sure himself if he would even do track this year. Kurt didn't want to get last ever again.