"Maurice, this is my fiancé Mael. My future brother-in-law but still very much my bro Izzy—his wife and my best friend Dess. My light skin bro Dom and my best friend Jayda" Jayda noticed Maurice eyeing her, she moved closer to Dom placing her hand on his chest.

She knew how Dom was and she wanted him to feel secure even though she's never given him a reason to not. She knew where home was and her man was the only one she wanted. Maurice was fine as hell to her though.

"It's nice to meet y'all, let me show y'all niggas some southern hospitality and hopefully I can show y'all my city! Fuck some shit up." Maurice laughed, he moved his eyes off of Jayda. He wasn't the type to go after anyone's woman. He didn't like drama, he went his whole life without having beef with anyone.

"Aye, Monét and the folks she left us for here!" He joked, his voice filled with sarcasm. That's how Donovan made it seen, like he was trying to turn them against Monét, but he knew they just happened to enter her life. As long as she was well taken care of Maurice was okay.

"Melissa" her eyes watered seeing her sister and her first best friend. She figured she was mad, but the two girls could never stay mad at each other for long. Melissa stood and hugged her sister. She was confused, Don made it seem as though everyone was mad at her.

"Bitchhhhh! that's your fiancé? I taught you well

"Bitchhhhh! that's your fiancé? I taught you well." Melissa and Monét laughed.

"I should've waited to introduce everyone." She stood beside her sister. She felt Donovan's death glare and she was starting to get angry, she felt her top lip twitching and she was about to smack him.

"Melissa, Damien, you... this is my Fiancé and father of my child Mael, my best friends Jayda and Dess, and my other brothers Izzy and Dom." She smiled, she hoped that they accepted her other family but she also didn't care. She was going back to Chicago with the people she came with. She was open minded on building their siblings relationship again.

"Nice to meet yall."

"So, yall ain't seen her ass in how long and she comes back and y'all act like shit sweet

"So, yall ain't seen her ass in how long and she comes back and y'all act like shit sweet. Like she didn't fucking leave us, been kissing her ass since birth?" Donovan was mad, his feelings were valid but he was going to stop talking to her like she wasn't there.