Sidneet, Medical Love

Idea by sidneet_honey13
I loved the idea...
Siddharth as Patient
Avneet as Nurse

   ✧・゚: *✧・ ゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧  ・゚: *✧・゚:*

                SIDDHARTH P.O.V

It's been 3 days since Siddharth was feeling sick but he didn't tell anyone because P.S our Siddhartha Nigam is scared of doctors

Achoooo, huh, Siddharth sneeze, "Fuck this cold I swear to my life Abishek should not know about this else he will drag me to the doctor already I haven't been to one for more than a year, even my brother was begging me to go but the truth is I just can't.
It's 7 am and my whole body feels like someone is breaking it with a hammer 🔨

Morning, " Vaishnavi chimed in"

Morning, I replied but I didn't realize that Vaishnavi was there it means that...

Omgg did u guys just had...., "I asked on which she just blushed and shushed me"

Why u teasing her huh?, "I heard Abishek's voice"

Before we could discuss any further I again sneezed and this time I was caught off guard

You caught cold didn't u, "my big brother asked seriously"

Nah man, can't a healthy person sneeze, "I tried to convince him but where did Abishek Nigam was going to listen"

He is a caring brother but once he comes into his bossy mood he just becomes a different person, so when he said this time that I need to see a doctor, I accept my defeat and said OKAY.

🥼🥼🥼💉💉💉💉💉💉💉💉💉🥼🥼🥼

As soon as I entered the clinic I seriously can smell those medicines, I felt like vomiting but I calmed myself cause I knew that if I go home today without having a checkup, Abishek might not let me in

So Siddharth lets go, "I pet myself mentally"

I knocked on the door of the cabin
Come in, "A voice said"

I opened the door and I saw a woman standing in front of the table in a green doctor dress or whatever they called it and was flipping through the pages of a file, she looked at me and put down her file and fixed her glasses on her face.

Mr Siddharth Nigam?" she asked to confirm"

Yes that's me," I said hesitantly"

I am Nurse Avneet, I will check upon u in place of the doctor today, please take a seat," she gestures me to sit down"

I settled down in front of the seat, and then she started asking me bout my sickness, I told her bout having a headache,
stomach ache and fever.

Seems like you have a severe stomach infection, what did u eat last somewhere out? " She asked"

Seafood 2 days back on a business trip, "I told her"

Hmm....okay well I need to take your blood sample and 2 doses of injection to reduce the infection else it can be worst," She said giving 3 injections were not a big thing, but hell for me it is"

U what, why"was all I could utter"

Because it needs to be done," she said while filling the syringes"

Noo...I said and shoot up from my seat but she got a hold of my hand and made me sit back, "Don't behave like a kid Siddharth"

She just took my first name this time and I settled there withholding my heart as any minute I could have gotten a heart attack

Don't panic, it won't hurt," She said and wiped the place on my arm with spirit and found my nerve"

Kill me, "I whisper"
On this she chuckled and pinched in my arm and trust me it was hell, I nearly shouted but she shushed me, "it's done what are u 3?"

No, but it hurts, and u just took 3 vials," my eyes popped out from my brain"

Shut up, 2 more to go and u won't shout," She warned"

The way she flipped her hairs made me pull that hairband from her hairs, bend her over the table and take her here, you pervert Nigam. She came near and stabbed the last 2 syringes in my arm and this time I didn't even flinch, maybe because her green orbs were holding me in place and I was leaning in

All set," She announces"

U are gorgeous, "I blurt out"

On this, she blushed, "u flirting with me"

No, just telling the truth, I didn't know that a nurse could be this sexy if getting a checkup means see u, I can take appointment for almost of every day, "I said huskily".

Umm....I....," She stutters"

I hold her waist which made her gasp in surprise, I attacked her lips which in return resulted in a sweet moan from her mouth, I explored her mouth and then used my tongue to combine with hers, I could taste strawberry. I flipped her and bent her over the table and without further discussion I released my budge from my pants, I could feel her getting tensed but she was enjoying it, I waited for her to react or any action to stop me but when she didn't I proceed with pulling down her trousers from her white thighs which made my d@#k hard.....the sight in itself was heaven.
I didn't have a condom and truly I don't even care, I stroked her slit and finally put myself in her and she was so fucking tight

Ahhhh......," Avneet moaned"

Fuck u so tight baby, "I told her"
I am...I am a Virgin," She said almost out of breath and shaking heavily"

I kissed her neck and give her time to comfort her walls around me, "u will be okay in a bit, I assured her"
She nodded and I started moving, both were panting and we were a moaning mess

I am so close, "Avneet moaned out loud and I had to put my hand on her mouth"

Shhh...I knoww I am close too, "I said"
We both reached our climax together and were exhausted enough, I slipped down on the chair, she throw my pants on me and told me to get dressed, she made her hair wipe herself with tissues, slip into her panties and trousers and jotted down her number, before leaving the cabin she took a last glance at me and action me to call her later...

This visit to the doctor was the best one of my life, after all, I end up having sex with a nurse 💉.

IDK IDK IDK WHAT SHIT I WROTE BUT HOPE THAT U WOULD LIKE ME, I AM CURRENTLY WORKING ON ALL THE IDEAS WHICH U PEOPLE COMMENTED SO HOPEFULLY I WILL UPDATE THEM SOON AS WELL.
LET ME KNOW HOW U FIND THIS CHAPTER, THOUGHTS, SUGGESTIONS, FLAWS MORE IDEAS, REQUESTS

AIM 50 Votes plzzz......

Your Author
White Tigeress