Pragya smiled slyly at her mom's comments.

Ak suddenly took her plate from her and started cutting the meat piece by piece and then moved his plate back to her with pieces of meat.

Sk: unga plate???

Ak: en plate un plate enna irukku?? Won't you eat from mine??

She understood his intention and smiled. Then they started eating.

Ak: you can learn everything slowly.. No hurries.. You be yourself and it suits you. Unaku idhellam panna eppavume naan irukken.. Don't worry.. We have eternity together to learn...

She felt touched and leaned towards him. Rajaram was happy to see this side of Ak. He really waited to see his grandson's reaction and it turned out satisfactory for the old man. Prakash also came and sat next to pragya in the opposite. He smiled at Sk who was sitting next to Ak. This displeased Rani and Pragya highly

Gurumoorthy: yean da ivlo late???

Prakash: konjam velai irundhuchi pa..

Gm: sari elinchiru.. Apram sapdalam..

Rt: Guru.. Yean avane ezhuppure??? Avan eppavum en kooda dhaane sapduvan..

Sk: Uncle, avar anga utkaratum... Ivlo place irukku.. Neengalum utkarunga.. Ellarum onna sapdalam..

Ak and Rajaram smiled at her words.

Gm: Neenga kettadhe sandhosham ma.. Sapdunga.. Enaku pasi illa.. Naan apram sapdren..

They all started eating again.

After few minutes,Prakash took his plate and moved to the adjacent seat.

Rt: Enna da aachi?? Yean ezhinchikure??

Prakash: Pragya sapduradhu sindhudhu Adhan.

He said in a loud voice without understanding the situation. Ak laughed as he stood up and said to Thaatha..

Ak: Thaatha I had my fill. I will be in my room with Sindhuja..

And you.... (pointing at sk) en room paakanum sonne le... Vaa... Polam...

She too finished her lunch and joined him. Rani and pragya were embarrassed totally by Prakash. Nagaraj did not have any face. Rajaram stayed calm even after everything. There was only one person who ate happily in that table and that was Prakash.

In his room,

Sk: hey Idhu thaatha veedu dhaane??? Apram epdi unga room aagum???

Ak: Idhu en room dhaan.. I use it occasionally.

Sk: appo inga enna irukku paaka?? Vaanga keezha polam..

Ak: thappichu odave paappiya eppavum?? U always touch me first in front of others. But when we r alone u always run away.. Why??

Sk: adhu... Adhu vandhu.... Adhellam solla mudiyadhu... And thanks for saving me earlier at the table..

Ak: Oii rowdy... U r my everything... Unakaga idhu kooda panna mattena.. And nee indha veetle yaare nenaichum baya pada venom.. U r going to b the future matriarch of this house. So you can do anything..

She hugged him and he locked her between the door and wall. It was a small space and their breaths were colliding with each other.

Ak saw pragya coming towards his room and then smooched sk on her nape. It was all of a sudden and Sk was feeling heaven from his peppered kisses and breath on her neck and nape. All her senses were in alert. He could only emanate that kind of reaction from her. Then a moan escaped her lips. She was feeling extreme shy to see him that close and this was so new to her.

Manam vittu unmaiyai mattum
Unnodu pesida vendum
Nee ketkkum kaadhalai alli
Un mel naan poosida vendum

Naan kaanum otraai kanavai
Un kaadhil ularida vendum
Enai meeri unnidam mayangum
Ennai naan thaduthida vendum

Nerungathae nerungathae
En penmai thaangadhae
Thirakaadhae thirakaadhae
Ul manadhai thirakaadhae

Pragya never expected them to be this close and her heart burnt like a furnace to see them. She was disgusted by the sight and ran away from there.

Ak then released her from his grip and found her blushing hard. Her shy n blush amused him alot. He enjoyed this reaction from her.

Ak: Onnum illa.. Thirumba tempt pannite Ennai..

Sk: naan pannena???

She pinched him in his chest..

Ak: valikudhu ma...

Sk: ayyo...

Then she caressed the pinched spot and he smiled at her naivety and hugged her tightly.

*Author note: Hello makkale... Sorry for late update... Hope all are doing good.. Wear mask and stay safe.. Chapter epdi irukku nu sollunga... Votes and comments podunga... Ur vote my boost😍😍😍😍... Last but not the least... Happy Birthday Sivaangi Madam😍😍😍😍.. You gave us a chance to do things we like.. You made me to write.. I wish all the goodness and happiness in ur life...