1- The Idea of Marriage

"Thanks for tonight!" Seri kissed Cha Sang U on his cheeks and bid him goodbye. As soon as he's gone from her sight she lazily opens the door.

"Aren't you busy?" Her dad's standing in front of her.

"A-appa. What are you doing here?" she asked while taking off her coat.

Mr. Yoon raised his eyebrows at her daughter. "Why? Can't I visit my daughter?"

"I mean it's just surprising to see you here at 2:30 AM."

"Exactly! I was also surprised to see you went home at 2:30 AM. I thought you're busy with your work and it turns out you're not."

Seri rolled her eyes. "If you're just here to nag, please not now appa, I'm tired and I need to rest."

Mr. Yoon cleared his throat. "Well I'm not intentionally here for that, but I'm here to tell you something."

"Can't you tell me later?"

Mr. Yoon sighed but smiled afterwards. "Okay. I'll see you later."

---

On the other hand at Kim Joo Won's residence at 7:00 in the morning.

"Are you free tonight?" Oska asked Joowon.

Joowon takes a sip of his coffee while reading some documents. "Nope, I'm going to meet someone tonight, remember?"

"Right! I forgot sorry. So ahm, she's your fiancee?" Oska asked while stirring his coffee.

Joowon took his eyes away from the papers. "What?! No! I didn't even know her."

"But I heard from grandpa and uncle that you two are getting married." A playful smirk was visible on Oska's face.

Joowon finally let go of the documents and faced his cousin with furrowed eyebrows. "Why do I have to get married? We can just have some deal, you know, business partner."

Oska chuckled. "Business partner? You're a businessman yourself Joowon, you should've known better. They can just pull out whenever they want, but when you get married it'll be hard. Wait, do you know her name?"

"Yoon Seri."

Oska spit some coffee to Joowon.

"Ahhhhh hyung!"

Oska gave him a tissue. "W-who?!" he asked nervously.

Joowon rolled his eyes. "I said Yoon Seri." He wiped his cousin's mess.

"Yoon Seri? CEO of Seri's Choice?"

"Yes. Why are you so shocked?!" Joowon was so confused by his reaction.

"Woah! What a small world!" Oska whispered, but Joowon heard it.

Joowon sighed. "Why make such a fuss so early in the morning huh?! Do you know her personally?"

Oska swallowed his nervousness. "Don't you know her?" Oska asked back.

Joowon's eyebrows furrowed. "How would I know her? What I only know about her is that she's a businesswoman."

It's Oska's turn to roll his eyes. "Never heard or read some articles about her?"

Joowon lost his patience. "Can't you just go straight to the point?"

"H-huh?! Ahh, she dated many celebrities."

"And you're one of them?"

Oska shook his head. "Nope, I just know some of her exes, especially that 'asshole'" he chuckles.