"But does it tell you where I am?" the once blind man questioned. "Don't listen for me, listen for the echo, for the sound reflections. Use it to find me."

Deucalion then hit another container and the two blindfolded listened with their supernatural hearing to detect just where it was coming from. "You both have superior hearing." the man spoke from behind them making them whip around. "You need to focus it like a weapon."

He hit a container again and began walking away through a gap in between two. The two blindfolded supernaturals followed after the sound as well as Brooke who was finding this hilarious to watch. She really had to hold back a laugh as Malia smacked into the corner of the shipping container. "I'm not feeling so superior right now." the werecoyote mumbled.

She held her arms out in front of her as she walked from then on. Brooklyn trailed behind them all watching as her boyfriend and cousin listened out each time Deucalion whacked the metal surrounding them and led them through the maze of shipping containers. "Find me." the once blind man's voice rung out. "Come at me."

They made it out of them mass on containers and Deucalion continued clanging his white cane against the ground with the three supernaturals a little behind him. Brooke could see they were making their way to the open structure where they'd interrupted Argent's gun deal many days before. The second they'd stepped into the place, Deucalion stuck out his cane and tripped the two blindfolded teens up so they fell onto the floor. Brooklyn had to place her hand over her mouth.

Scott and Malia grunted, taking off their blindfolds and looked up at the once blind man in front of them. The girl's look more of a glare. "How dead are we now?" she asked.

The normal alpha folded his hands atop his white cane again. "Quite."

He then ordered for them to place their blindfolds back on and stand back to back. Brooklyn went and leant herself against a pillar to take the weight of her bad leg but also get more comfortable to witness the disaster that was going to happen next.

"In humans, thermoception is done mainly through the skin. You have temperature receptors that pick up the changes in heats and cold. The eyes of a werewolves are particularly effective at picking up heat." Deucalion told them, shining his red eyes at the end.

"Well, what do we do without our eyes?" Scott asked.

"Focus on your skin," the normal alpha commanded, "the minute temperature changes." Malia brought up her hand, turning around slightly as she tried to sense any change. "Now, turn to face each other." The two did as told. "Malia, try to hit Scott."

The werecoyote spun around to face the once blind man. "Seriously?" she asked, maybe with a little too much enthusiasm.

"Yes, seriously." Deucalion responded. "You came here to learn how to fight. Kick his ass."

"Um..." Scott mumbled as he just stood there. This is gonna be good, Brooke thought. Malia raised her hands and made them in to fists. She punched forwards in Scott's direction and hit him right in the chest. The True Alpha doubled over, groaning. "Uh, okay."

Brooklyn bit down a smile as her cousin laughed in success even, her face lighting up under the blindfold. Scott stood back up straight, "What am I supposed to do now?"

"Defend yourself." Deucalion stated obviously.

The True Alpha nodded and got into a defensive stance. Malia raised her fists again and swung them out. Scott just about managed to block the first hit and they both grunted. He then sent a fist towards the werecoyote's head but she ducked in time to miss it. As Scott's head moved around to try and sense where she was at, she popped back up and punched him right in the nose.