Understanding

Mulai dari awal

And then she made her trademark hearts and kisses. He touched the place kissed by her and then started and drove away with a smile. She was grinning from ear to ear.

Kaushik saw all these things from his window and felt hurt when he realized that they were in love and he could not do something.

Next day, he found her and asked her.

Kaushik: are you in love???

Sk: yean apdi kekure???

K: ur face is glowing.. U always don't dress up.. But these days u r always primly dressed. Adhan ketten....

She smiled by some thoughts and looked at him..

Sk: yes I'm in love....

Kaushik: yaar kooda???

Sk: Idhu Enna da kelvi kaushik??? En arjun dhaan....

Kaushik: ohh....

Sk: you know I'm really happy....

Kaushik: nee happy ah irundha enakum okay dhaan. Ana avanukum unakum set aaguma?? Avan vayasu enna un vayasu enna?? Avan status enna???

Sk: Ippo enna solla vare??

Kaushik: illa panakaran aache unnai yemaathitta..??? Un mela irukka concern le dhaan kekuren...

Sk: Ennai avar yemaatha enna irukku sollu??? If someone is benefitting from this relationship, then its me... Panathukaga sollale... Ethanai per ku aasai pattavanga kedaippanga sollu.. Enaku kedaichirukku... So I'm d one benefitting.

And enna sonne??? Vayasa??? Does he looks like 30??? ippovum avare kattika avlo per line le nikkuranga... And enaku avar dhaan ellame... No one can change that... Nee en frnd da... U should know me better than anyone.. So thirumbi ipdi kekadhe...

Kaushik: okay now I understand...

Even though he answered her still he could not accept that she was not going to be in his life. His mind had evil thoughts and his envy and hatred towards Arjun increased day by day.

Next day, she reached office as usual. But she was giggling all the time and felt butterflies all over her. Hema looked at her questioningly.

Hema: Enna inniku madam ore kaadhu varaikum sirippa irukke....

Sk: Onnum illaye....

Hema: apdiya???

Sk: Ama... Hmmmm... Paakuren....

Ak had a meeting in the morning. He was looking all serious and focused on the meeting. He didn't even look at her at the meeting. She was really doubting whether this was the same guy who hugged and kissed her yesterday. He was completely opposite in front of others. She was mystified in her thoughts and then felt a gaze on her. It was him. She winked at him and there was an half smile from him. If she had blinked, she would have missed it.

They both were back to their office during lunch. Soon the floor became empty and he closed the door to their office. He asked her to come and sit closer to him in the couch. She went and sat next to him. He hugged her and wafted her scent. She too hugged him back..

Ak: now I feel all alive

Sk: po arjuney...

Ak: yean ma....????

Sk: you did not look at me in the meeting....

Ak: naan paathene..

Sk: poi soldre...

Ak: you yawned five times, rolled ur eyes three times, glared at rina twice, winked at me once. Other than that, u were looking at me the whole time.

Sk: how did u notice all those??? Neenga paakave illaye ennai..

Ak: My eyes were not on u but my focus was on u...

Sk: But I know y u r being like this....

Ak: yean ma???

Sk: Because u didn't want others to think bad about me... And you will not do something which will bring a bad name to my reputation.

He hugged her tightly and started talking..

Ak: Hoi rowdy... When did you become this smart??? You know I really wish to be with u always... Ippove unnai thookitu poi kalyanam pannanum pola irukku....

But adhuku konja naal aaganum.. So I will wait..

She loved the way he always protected her from everything even from himself at moments. Everyone in this world loved, but this guy was different from everyone. It took her sometime to realize his love behind that coldness. But that was the warmest feeling she ever experienced. She then decided at that moment that she would never expect anything from him and would always cherish him. Because he deserved it.

Soon the sunday came and the happy couple entered Rajaram's manor. In the living area, Nagaraj family was present and this gave Sindhuja a bad premonition.

*Author note: Hello makkale, Thank you once again. We r ranking #1 in Ashwinkumar tag.. Ellam ungalale... Mikka nandri... Love you all... Indha chapter epdi irukku sollunga... Comments and Votes podunga... Ur Vote My Boost😍😍😍😍😍..... And Bonus Chapter indha week le oru naal podren... And thats fr topping the charts😅😅😅🙈🙈