1 Work out

It was windy out, starting to drizzle, the track was tearing apart. A small group of 6 people were running on the track. Their muscles were throbbing in pain. They've been running for quite some time. Finally it was time for them to part ways for the night. They headed home but one stayed at the track, his name was Kurt. He'd been struggling to keep up with the other guys especially since the car crash. He stayed at the track for a couple more minutes thinking of the times he used to run top three no matter what distance he was running. But ever since him and his mom got hit by a two ton truck while they were in their puny hybrid car. He hasn't been able to run fast since. He didn't get hurt, but his mom passed away. But mentally he hasn't been the same. Tears started slowly falling down his cheeks. He knew it was time for him to look away from the tragedy, especially since it was six months ago and he has to worry about getting into a university. He needs to get a scholarship, his family can't afford his education.

He arrived home and his dad was already asleep. It was only 8:30 but all his dad has done since the tragedy was sleep and look for better paying jobs. But he's had no hope. Kurt quickly whipped up some minute noodles and turned on his tv to forget the thoughts he was thinking back at the track. But something inside him wasn't letting him let it go. So he thought he might as well get to bed early too.