It can't be, Father Is the strongest amongst us...it is impossible someone could take him away!

AYANO : You have any idea where?

TACHINANA : To the mystical village...

AYANO : Mystical village?

CATHRIN : It's a village in the west that was recently captured more like disappeared overnight...Kazuma, Ren and I had been there...so I think---

KAZUMA : You don't have to worry Ayano! I'll find him out!

AYANO : Yeah? And how much money are you planning to take for it this time?

KAZUMA : What--

AYANO : Let it be Kazuma...I am capable of finding out my Father, I don't need anyone's help! ANYONE'S!!!

I screamed while looking at Kazuma and then towards Cathrin and Tachibana....He's my Father and I'll find him no matter what!

Where did Cathrin say again? Mystical village on the west! Looks like I'll be going there myself...

KAZUMA : Ayano? Where are you going?

AYANO : .......

I begin running...outside the Kannagi house...towards the west...assuming my way to that so called Mystical village...no matter how strong that kidnapper is, I'm bringing back my dad safe and sound.

AYANO : Enraiha come forth!

I callout to my Enraiha and begin running with all my strength.

AYANO : I'll save you dad!...You're gonna be OK!

KAZUMA : You know? I like your spirit!

Why the hell is he here?

AYANO : Go away Kazuma! This is not your fight!

KAZUMA : Yeah? Anyways I'm just coming to spectate you!

Jackass!

I still continue running while he floats beside me...looking towards me and I suddenly get that twist n turn feeling in my tummy! Damn you Kazuma!

AYANO: I know everything is a show for you Kazuma...and right now! I don't want you to have fun while I'm actually suffering.

A soft pull on my waist and I'm above the surface, floating. What the ----

I was against a hard chest, with my waist safely secured by a pair of string arms.

KAZUMA : I can never ever have fun while you suffer!

I almost fell for that Kazuma...

KAZUMA : About reaching the mystical village? It's really far away and running till there is going to drain your energy...You can't fight in that case.

My breath hitched...I missed him...his annoying self, his essence, his touch, his voice, his sent--

Get a grip on yourself Ayano! you are not going to get persuaded this easily.

KAZUMA : Say something? Ayano!
AYANO: I will get my father back, even if that means I have to die for it.

KAZUMA : If you are so eager to die...I promise I want stop you...but just so you know! If you're alive...you can fight...If your dead you're useless.