The younger smiled. Jungkook always wanted to spoil him. There wasn't a day when Jimin didn't feel spoiled and loved and cherished by this man.

"Spoil me as in 'take me to a nice restaurant with tiny portions' or spoil me as in 'buy me a happy meal'?"

"I was thinking more of Thai food?"

Jimin hummed. "Only if you Thai me up after."

It took Jungkook a few before the dumb wordplay settled in. And when the recognition of what Jimin had said finally came, Kook's eyes crinkled up in joy. The man giggled more than he laughed, drawing Jimin closer to his chest. "Your kinky side is showing, dear."

Jimin leaned in with ease as his fingers found and ran through the hair on the back of Jungkook's neck. "Can't help it, all those tattoos make me horny."

The older man kept chuckling. "You have the same ones."

The boy shrugged. "Okay, can't help it. Your hair makes me wanna jump you."

It's true. Now when Jungkook's hair had grown out a little bit, curling at the back of his neck, Jimin found it even harder to resist the man's charms.

Jungkook snorted with laughter, forehead pressing against Jimin's own as his eyes closed and the smile grew wider. He looked younger that way - when the bunny teeth came out and lips stretched around them in a crooked grin. Jimin couldn't look away. Couldn't think of a sound more precious than the giggles that escaped his beloved. The dancer's eyes sparkled in delight, mesmerised by him.

A lovesick smile was plastered across Jimin's cheeks, adoration for Jungkook filling him up to the very top. As he observed and listened to the beautiful man, there was only one thought that crossed his mind, This is the father of my child.

- ° ° • . __ . • ° ° -

The last week before his return to school flew by Jimin as he contemplated how to break the news to Jungkook.

Should he just tell him? Show him the picture and be done with it. Rip the bandaid off and shock the man into oblivion.

Or should Jimin ask Jungkook if he even wanted kids?

They had never discussed the possibility of having a family, both being of the same gender and all. They certainly weren't together long enough to have come to discuss abortion. It had been roughly three months of them dating, no, scratch that - of them being madly in love, so not enough time to discuss building a family.

But a family was what was coming for them, and Jimin desperately hoped that Jungkook would want one with him.

"Let's just hope daddy is happy when he finds out, bun," Jimin murmured to the babe inside of him, gently stroking the stomach that showed almost no change in size.

He was waiting for Jungkook to come back from a run to the store, sitting on the couch with a blanket over his feet as some random TV show played in the background.

Funnily enough, when Jimin had announced that he was craving (of all the terrifying things) mint chocolate ice cream, Jungkook stood up without a moment of doubt, announcing to him that he will go and buy it for Jimin right that moment. It wasn't weird for the man to hear Jimin crave a flavour that some hated like the plague, which in turn made the younger believe that Kook liked it.

This - being alone and waiting for his love's return - let Jimin wonder about his situation yet again.

His father was still in the hospital but thankfully out of danger (as doctors had put it). The man still hadn't woken up, however, Jimin was hopeful. He also visited his dad as often as he could and confided in him while there was no one else around. No, the dancer still hadn't told his father about the pregnancy but he was sure he would eventually.

After all, keeping the child meant that Jimin would be growing in size for the next seven and a half months. There was no hiding that fact from his father after the man wakes up But his dad finding out about the pregnancy wasn't the only obstacle.

He was returning to school tomorrow morning; papers done - all the money earned at Namjoon's place transferred as payment for his studies. For now, it was okay. All he needed was to finish the semester and he could think about how he would manage school and carrying a child later on.

Jimin still wasn't sure how he felt about other people seeing him with a baby bump. They'd probably think he was a creep. A monster. A freak of nature who managed to get knocked up by someone fucking him in the ass.

Thankfully, the winter was almost upon them so for the next three or four months he could manage to cover it with coats or Jungkook's giant hoodies.

Speaking of Kook's clothes, it was time to raid his closet and put on a piece that smelled entirely like his sexy man. And with a nod and a little jolly time under his breath, Jimin got up to do just that.

That is exactly how Jungkook found him - a hoodie in hand, ready to bury his smaller figure inside of it.

"Ah, baby, if you want a new sweater you should have just told me and we would buy some for you."

Jimin, with his head trying to find the right hole to pop out of, just giggled. "How about you buy yourself a few new hoodies, wear them for a day or two and then give them to me?"

"Why would you wanna wear something like that?"

Resisting the need to roll his eyes, the blonde came to wrap his hands around Kook's neck. "It's simple. They smell like you after you wear them. And Jungkook is my favourite scent."

Leaning up, he chased the man's lips, kissing him softly. The cheeky smile still hadn't left his expression when Jungkook groaned low. "I must say, you in my clothes is the best sight to see." He paused for a second before adding, "Apart from you naked, of course."

"Of course."

With that being established as fact, Kook leaned down and swiftly picked Jimin up into his arms, the younger giggling all the way back to the couch.

"Let's watch Iron Man and eat that ice cream, yeah?"

Jimin groaned, settling against Jungkook's side as he pulled the remote and found his favourite movie. "Not againnnn~"

"All right, I'll watch Iron Man and you can play with my hair. I know you want to."

The blonde stared up at Jungkook, considering the suggestion in his mind as a valid possibility. "Okay," he agreed a moment later, hand already stretching out to run through Kook's dark locks.

It turned out to be a messy evening. Jungkook was trying to watch the movie while Jimin had both of his hands buried inside the man's hair. Kook tried to feed Jimin the ice cream but ended up smearing it over his boyfriend's mouth more times than he liked to admit.

The last time he did it, the delicious snack got onto Jimin's (Jungkook's) hoodie and that didn't sit well with the younger, so he took it off. That is how they ended up fucking each other senseless on the couch that night, while Tony Stark defeated the bad guy in the background of their lustful moans.

- ° ° • . __ . • ° ° -

 • ° ° -

- ° ° • . __ . • ° ° -

Credit: @jjkwifeplz (on Twitter)