Chapter 53

Ameer Talk:

*coughs* okay bye.

Finley's POV:

Daddy fell asleep watching bb, but when I tried to wake him up he just snored at me- rude as fuck.

I got bored and grabbed my crutches, maybe I can go talk to Ameer or something.

I tolly my way up the stairs, but when I hit the last step, I felt myself wobble.

I'm not use to crutches.

"Wow, watch out Finley." I looked up and saw Addison taking a hold of my arm.

"You don't need to fall down the stairs and hurt your other leg." He let out a deep chuckle, then helped me downstairs.

"What are you even doing?"

"I was going to see if Ameer wanted to hang out..."I tried looking everywhere, trying to avoid eye contact with him.

"Hang out with me." Addison smiled down at me.... yah no.

"If we hang out, can we go in that room?" I pointed to the door that Daddy and Ameer have constantly kept me from.

Addison gave me a weird smile but nodded.

Guess I do get to see what's down there.
-
-
-
I hobbled my way down to the door with Addison following behind me.

We reached the door and you bet your bubbley ass I didn't hesitate on opening that door.

It looked like a regular room, except it had two people chained to the wall dripping with blood.

ANYWAYS, I just came here to say my farewells.

I walked in making my presences known.

Cause you know, even though I have a bullet hole in my leg, I'm still a bad bitch.

"Wakey wakey, well welcome back to earth, shaggy man titties and pussy reeker. How are you two doing today? Awful? Greattt." I smack them with my crutches, and Laura jolt awake.

I love these things, my personal weapon.

"Brat." I heard Laura cough out, she is not in the position to call my fabulous ass a brat.

I hit her in the face with the end of my crutch, bitch high ya hoe.

I turn to shaggy tits, and hit him in the stomach with my awesome crutch.

I hit him again and again and again, but he doesn't move.

This shack of shit can't be dead yet.

I hit him again, until I hear Laura laugh.

"Old man got the easy way out. He just died about three hours into the other brat torturing him." Laura just spat some blood on the ground.

"He said his death was going to be better then your grandparents death." Addison tensed up and went to go hit her.

But I stopped him.

She doesn't deserve to be hit.

She doesn't deserve this torture.

She just got caught up in the wrong web.

And for that.

There is always a price to pay.

POW

it cost her life.
-
-
-
Picture of the day hotties <3

---Picture of the day hotties <3

PUPPY 🐶