Chapter 50

⚠️This chapter contains mention of blood, and other SERIOUS topics READ AT YOUR OWN FREAKING RISK⚠️

Finley's POV:

Anger pumped through my veins like no other.

Red fogged my vision, I- I can't breathe.

"Don't look at Daddy like that, it's disrespectful." After HE said that he smacked me across the face... this shaggy ass mother fucker.

"Fix your face before I fix it for you." The shaggy mf patted my face then smiled at me.

"How the fuck am I supposed to fix my own face?" I could see the anger boil in his eyes, the door sling open and clinking of heels came filled the room.

"First time I've seen you wear heels, Laura." Shaggy bitch said.

"It's a special occasion, George, you get your baby, and I get my mans." Laura smiled like she was crazy, like an Ameer smile.

Did she say mans?

"Who are you talking about-"

"Angelo, who else." Laura strutted over to me, and she reeked of alcohol.

God damn stanky ass.

She squeezed my face, and inspected it.

"I thought we had an argument you would hurt his little pathetic face." Laura threw my head to the side and huffed.

"He was being a brat." EXCUSE ME?

"Yeah sure, I was being the brat. How do you randomly end up with my DEAD GRANDMOTHERS NECKLACE? You don't, you killed her. YOU KILLED MY GRANDMA AND GRANDPA. You sick bastards." I threw a fast punch at man titties, and it actually landed.

I felt my leg get hit, and I fell into someone choking me. From behind.... HEY NOTHING WEIRD OKAY!

"I think you need another punishment little boy." Man titties said, he took me from Laura, I found out she was the one choking me.

"Do your worst you bastard."
-
-
-
I woke up to chains rattling.

My head hurts like a bitch, and I'm pretty sure my leg is going to get infected.

This is the worst fucking day... ever.

Let me recap what happened.

Man titties dragged me into a black room, he chained me to the wall and left me in here.

Laura came in and just stared at me, my leg was killing me, but I won't let them see any sign of it.

After Laura left a masked man came in and started torturing me.

Beatings... a lot of beatings.

By the end of this, I want every single one of these mother fuckers dead.
-
-
-
I know Daddy will come get me soon, soon soon soon.

And when he does.

All of you.

Will be dead.

And I'll be the one to do it.
-
-
-
Hey guysss sorry I hadn't uploaded in awhile, I GOT A PUPPY sooo I've been busyyyy

ANYWAS PICTURE TIME: