Chapter 48

Finley's POV:

The blood spattered all around me...

I looked up to make sure everyone was okay- I'm okay... Ameer's okay, Daddy and Addison are okay... Then what happened?

I soon heard something thump, and I felt it right next to my foot.

I looked down to see one of the masked men... laying dead next to my feet.

"Why the fuck does my child look like he's about to come unloose, and why is my nephew held by a mysterious masked man with a GUN TO HIS HEAD." It was spoken by a true Angel... Uncle Orion I've never been happier to hear your angelic voice... let me kiss your feet while I'm worshiping you-

POW POW

"Disgusting." Uncle Orion dropped the other masked man, and walked towards Ameer.

"You, you young man." Uncle Orion didn't get to finish his sentence as another gun shot rang through the air...
-
-
-
Pain...

A shooting pain.

What happened?

Is everyone okay..?

Ev-everyone's okay?

Everyone looked shocked?

Ameer looks mad... really mad- Daddy looks like he's about to kill someone, Addison is the only one looking calm... and Uncle Orion looks annoyed.

I felt a rush of pain shoot from my leg...

What-

I reached back and touched my leg... fuck..

My shaking hands were covered in blood.

Someone shot me in my fucking leg.

Panic rushed through me as I fell to the ground screaming in agonizing pain.

Next thing I knew... smoke-

Smoke was everywhere and screams erupted.

I could barley see.. I could barley breathe.

I was lifted into a pair of arms and dragged out of the house.

The next thing I saw was cars.

After that I was knocked out by a hard punch to the side of the face.
-
-
-
When I woke up I tried to touch my face... only for them to be restrained by something metal.

What. The. Fuck.

WHO IN THE BALL SUCKING BOOGANGING KRUSTY MUSTY KRAB DIGGING- DID THIS?!

I became more frantic and started shaking my hands.

Aint no bitch gonna restrain ME the baddest bitch here- NOW THEY BETTER LET ME GO BEFORE I FUCKING CRY.

I saw light appear from something, but I couldn't see because my eyes squinted... Not being quite use to the light yet.

"Calm down baby, it's alright." This sick twisted ugly old ass voice said to me.

Nah buddy- nah this ain't gonna workkkk.

"WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU'RE CALLING 'BABY' YOU SICK FUCK, I DEMAND YOU LET ME OUT OF THESE DAMN METAL THINGYS SO I CAN COME AND WHOOP YA ASS. IF YOU'RE LUCKY I MIGHT JUST TEAR YOUR HAIR OUT AND LEAVE YOU BALDER THEN YOU ALREADY ARE." I wiggled my hands around and I heard a loud sigh.

"How did Angelo manage with you. Be a good baby, or I'll have to punish you for being naughty." What a fucking Saint.

"LET. ME. OUT." I screamed one last time, before I heard a door fly open.

In came... Pop Pop?

"Now baby, that's no way to act. I gave you a warning I'm not like your past soft sensitive Daddy. I only give you one chance, I'm a new and improved Daddy. I'm going to straighten you out. I didn't want to give you a punishment on your first day at your new home but... You're making me do this. Now be a good boy while I undo your handcuffs and I might go easy on you." My heart sunk... I thought- how could he do this?

HES DADDY'S DAD? This is sick... This is so sick.

And did he say new and improved?Bitchhh, you have a fucking turtle neck.

As he came closer to me, I decided that now, now is the best time.

I aimed and FIRED.

I spat on that mother fucker and he didn't even fucking flinch.

Fuck you man FUCK YOU.

He raised his hand and slapped me across the face.

"I said be good." He undid the handcuffs and I was frozen in shock.

Ya'll this ain't gonna happen... this can't happen.

He dragged me out of the room by my hair which led to me screaming my lungs out.

He just held me tighter, "Shut up."

I began thrashing around trying to get out of his hold, but does this bitch have a fucking hair pulling kink because his grip is IRON on my luscious head of hair.

He threw me into a different room and began mumbling.

I was slowly inching my way towards the door... maybe while he's having a little break down I can sneak my way outta here.

Just as soon as I came closer to the door, his old flabby legs kicked me in the stomach.

Bitch ass move.

He grabbed my hair again and pulled me to this metal bar, he got some type of rope and tied my hands to it.

"Now for the little baby's punishment."
-
-
-
-
Just a little luscious heads up.... These next few chapters are going to graphic, I advises any SENSITIVE viewers, to just skip the chapters.

I will still leave warning in the began of the chapters, but this is just a heads up!!

Now... look at this epic photo.

 look at this epic photo