Chapter 7

Finley's POV:

"I hope you know. This is the last day of your little teenager faze." Dad said to me.

"What? Why!" I blurted out.

"You know damn well, Finley, I can't have you getting in trouble with the law! This was the last straw. I don't care who's fault it was, you chose to sneak out with him and that was your part in it." Dad said angrily.

"You're very lucky we own this police station or you would have been in here for longer than you would've liked," Dad said.

"I'm sorry okay? I just wanted to have a little fun, Dad!" I screamed at him.

"Don't you yell at me, I suggest you get your butt in the car before I tear it up right here.' He whispered shouted at me.

I stomped my way to the car not thinking twice. 

-

-

When I got to the car Dad was exiting the Police Station.

I got in the front seat of the car and slammed the car door shut.

Dad got in the driver's seat and didn't say a word.

When we got to the house he made me go upstairs and stand in the corner in his room.

I wonder what Ameer is doing right now...

-

-

-

I was standing in the corner for about fifteen minutes until Dad came in with his belt in his hand... Fuck.

He set the belt down on the bed and told me to come over to him as he sat down on the bed.

I nervously got up and walked over to him.

"I want you to know that I'm doing this because I love you, and I don't want to see you in jail. I don't even need to explain how you earned this spanking, because we both know how you earned it." Dad explained to me.

"I said I was sorry," I whined, I think it's obvious that I don't want a spanking nor did I earn this shit. 

"I know you're sorry, and you're about to be even more sorry," Dad said as he placed me in the spanking position. 

I began crying... It's the only thing I can really do?! If I cry at least he'll delay the spanking a tad bit. 

Dad rubbed my back to try and calm me down. 

"You aren't getting a spanking, because of ending up in jail. You're getting a spanking for skipping school. I won't go too hard on you, baby. I know you don't like the belt." Dad said calmly.

I just sniffled and nodded my head.

this is going to hurt.

WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP 

Dad never told me how much he was going to do... 

But I can tell he always goes for around the same number. This felt like a lot more.

I was sobbing my heart out, not even realizing that he was done and was holding me to his chest. 

I won't be sitting correctly anytime soon. 

Fuck.

-

-

-

Once I was calmed down enough, Dad took the honors in changing me into the horrid one and only diaper and footsie.

"Do you want a paci, Buba? " Dad asked me.

I ignored him... How could I possibly talk to him?

He sighed and carried me downstairs, I just let him.

I wonder how Ameer's doing.

-

-

-

Ameer's POV:

"HE HATES ME, PAPA!" I screamed out holding the ice pack close to my face.

When Finley threw me down, I hit my face pretty hard on the concrete.

"He doesn't hate you, Ameer. He might be upset with you, but he doesn't hate you." Papa replied to me.

We were sitting in the police department waiting for my 'good to go' signal.

"I thought the treatment went well, Ameer," Papa said lowly.

"I can't change who I am just for you," I said a bit louder than expected.

"Then what was going through your mind that made you do these terrible things." Papa snapped back.

"I JUST WANTED TO MAKE HIM HAPPY! EVERY GOD DAMN THING I DO IS TO MAKE HIM HAPPY... And I don't know why! Okay? I just... I just don't know why I feel this way! I hate him for it... But I can't hate him! I JUST CAN'T!" I screamed out.

And it's true.

I don't know why I'm like this.

I can't explain it even if I wanted to.

I try so hard... To make him happy, that I end up making us both sad.

I wish I was like him.

I'm jealous of him.

I WANT TO BE HIM!

I hate him. I hate him. I HATE HIM!

"So, It's because of Finley? Well, let me tell you something. Don't try to make him happy, your existence is enough for him. Every night when you were in the hospital he would go and sit on your bed and just sit there. Sometimes he would even cry and even cry himself to sleep in YOUR room. All he would ever talk about is how he couldn't wait until you got home so he could get his best friend back... So before you go do some crazy shit again think about how he really feels about this." Papa said.

I just stared at him with a tear-stained face.

I got up and ran out of the department. 

I didn't care where I was going, I just ran.

One thing stings like a bitch, and that one thing was the words "What's wrong with you." 

I don't know...

But that's okay...

I'm a little crazy so what?

No one can change that.

Not even you, Finley.

And for that.

I hate you.

-

-

-

I'm just bored now so I'm writing chapters like crazy (。_。)