Chapter 10

Jiang Cheng, unlike Wei Wuxian, didn't have the luxury of leaving class whenever he liked because he was perhaps the last strand of respect the Yunmeng Jiang Clan still upheld. But today was one of those days that he wish he could. Jiang Cheng had to present the clan salute without his right hand, thanks to that second Lan master who scammed away his brother; it was an accomplishment and nonfulfillment both in one go.

Before his salute, the Qinghe Nie salute delivered by Nie Huisang and Meng Yao, who was supposedly the current crush of Lan xichen, his future husband. No, it wasn't his supposed crush. It was his crush. Just look at Lan xichen look so tenderly at short muppet. It was vexatious, very vexatious. It was true that he didn't have any lovey-dovey feelings for his future Husband, but he would be lying if Jiang Cheng didn't think he was attractive. I mean, he was ranked number one among the hottest men in the cultivation world. Who wouldn't find him attractive, but their eye fucking ritual is really starting to piss me off. Maybe I need a drink? What is wrong with me. Jiang cheng thought.

During the Yunmeng Jiang, he didn't make any contact with Lan Xichen or Lan qiran. He kept his gaze at the seemingly interesting back wall behind the grand sect leader. When a sudden memory of Wei Wuxian and him playing around a similar wall in lotus Pier. Wei Wuxian tore the clan flag by walking into it and banding his head, leaving him unconscious. Jiang Cheng couldn't help but smile at the memory; it was quite a hilarious sight. Hmm, I wonder what that idiot is up to right now.

Jiang Cheng's smile didn't go noticed by the certain Zewn-jun. Before the Yunmeng Jiang salute Lan Xichen was cursing his future self for not picking the stunning, well worded meng yao but instead a hot-headed lotus-like Jiang cheng. But when Jiang Cheng flashed that smile, he agreed with his future self because of that smile. His smile was one of happiness growing, much as a spring flower opens. Thought Lan Xichen but nothing compared to the everlasting summer present on his current crush's face. Or is it?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When classes finished, Jiang Cheng was walking along the corridors of the guest disciple rooms when suddenly a strong yet warm handcuffed his mouth and dragged him to the back of the hill so they could make their great escape to town.

"Wei Wuxian What the Hell!" screamed Jiang cheng when his own son smacked him lightly against his rib.

"Dad, be quiet. We are on a secret mission to go into town with emperor Wei," said Jingyi.

"What did you call him?!," asked Jiang cheng with a frown

"Emperor Wei, he said he would buy us Emperor smile because we were meant to have our first time drinking after our night hunt with you and Uncle Wei, but we got relocated here, so we are sneaking out today," said Jingyi proudly.

"Jingyi, who do you really take after," asked Jiang cheng as he squeezed his temples in disappointment.

"Hao De, let's go; I need a drink. Honestly, I just saw your father eye-fucking the midget hobbit as you said, " said Jiang cheng as he joined in the banter, and the six of them privately changed into casual clothes to sneak into town.