chapter 7

"shut up, Wei Wuxian, before I break your legs," said Jiang wanyin glaring at the man next to him.

" yes, Jiujiu breaks his legs, while I break Jingyi's legs," said Jin ling, who had yet to introduce himself.

"ok, well, who are you? Did Wei Wuxian have a second child in the Jin sect, or are you Jiang Yanli's child," asked lan xichen curiously.

"My name is Jin Ling, courtesy name Jin Rulan. You gave me that name Uncle Wei. As for my parents, I have never met them; they died due to that scoundrel Jin Guangyao," said Jin ling.

No one at this time knew just who the kids were talking about as Meng-yao has yet to take his name as Jin Guangyao.

All I know are their names, Jin Zixuan and Jiang Yanli," blurted Jin Ling as a small tear made its way down his face.

"You are my kid?" asked Jin Zixuan; he never thought he would marry Jiang Yanli, yes he knew that they were engaged, but he never wanted to force it upon her. But he that future son was proof that he and Jiang yanli married for love, right? Because he would never force himself on her.

"Jin rulan, what a wonderful name, thank you, A-xian, for naming my son," said Jiang Yanli as she smiled at the boy who was staring at the women in front of her.

"I am sorry, I wasn't present to nurture you, but I believe that your uncle did a fine job of it," said Jiang Yanli as she lifted her hand to caress his cheek but stopped midway due to hesitation. Jin Ling took this time to advanced forward as a way of accepting the maternal love he had missed for years.

"A-Niang, I missed you," said Jin ling as his tears rolled down his face, this time in happiness.

"Wei-Wuxian, you really named shidi's child after your lover. I can't even begin," said Jiang wanyin as he glared at his brother.

"excuse you, but you ended up with a lan as well. Stop being a hypocrite," said Wei Wuxian, but he regretted the minute he said it because his brother had a flushed red face.

"I believe that is enough information shared for a day. Let us rest for tonight; we will try to solve this enigma tomorrow," said Lan Qiren as he held his head in his hand as a sign of fatigue from shock as he left the residence.

"um, where are you going to sleep? I forgot my tent back in our time," said Jin Ling as the others shook their heads.

"Shizui, would you like to sleep with me? I don't have anyone else In my room; we can drink some Emperors' smile as well," grinned Wei Wuxian.

"alcohol is forbidden in Gusu-clan," said both Lan Shizui and Lan Wanji at the same time; the statement was followed by an eruption of giggles from Wei Wuxian, Lan Xichen, Jingyi and Zizhen as the other Jiang siblings were smiling lightly with Jin Zixuan.

"hmm, Lan Zhan, you have spoilt my little radish; how dare you make him more like you " exclaimed Wei Wuxian as he gently hugged his son in his arms and rubbed his chin on the short boy.

"Wei Ying, you and Shizui may return to your room now; I shall you in the morning," said Lan Zhan as he walked away from the group; however his ears were still pink, something Lan Xichen didn't miss.

"Uncle, "

"dad" rejoiced both Jingyi and jin ling at lan wanyin.

"yes, one of you may room with me; you decide which one," said Jiang cheng rubbing his temples.

"A-ling, you could always room with me if you want," said jin Zi Xuan calmly.

"Hmm, well, it would be a good way to get to know my father," said Jin ling as he agreed to sleep with his father, leaving Jingyi to sleep with his dad.

"Zizhen, you can have your own room for tonight. I have an extra bedroom next to mine," said Lan xichen as he smiled gently at the boy.

"yes, sect leader Lan," said the boy with a smile.

"call me Zewn-jun in front of others, and the same goes for the rest of you boys, alright," said Lan xichen as he exited the scene, followed by Zizhen, who winked slightly at jingyi who glared back.