chapter 9

"Young master Wei, you look happier than usual," said Nie husiang as he walked into the class that would be starting in a few minutes.

"oh, how could you tell Husiang," asked Wei Wuxian as he flashed his sweet bunny smile.

"well, you are here before the lesson and are smiling more in the morning," said Nie Husiang.

"hmm, let's just say I slept well, almost like a little sandalwood fairy came and hugged me to sleep," said Wei Wuxian with a wink.

Behind Wei Wuxian stood Lan wangji and Jiang Cheng, who were both scowling at the man who had yet to notice their presence.

"Young master Jiang, I presume your brother has finally lost it," said Nie husiang as he grinned behind his colourful fan.

"Hao De Hao de stops crowding before the door A-xian, A-cheng," came a pleasant voice from behind, which belonged to their beloved sister who was still in cloud nine. Nie huisang and Jiang cheng made their way to the seats

Wei wuxian followed his beloved lan zhan to his seat.

"Lan Zhan guess what." Grinned Wei Wuxian. Lan Wanji didnt respond just glare at the boy in front of him.

" Shizui made me spicy rice congee this morning," wei ying exclaimed proudly.

"Wei Wuxian stop talking about shizui, we are in class," said lan wanji in a very harsh tone which was followed by a glare at the boy behind him.

Wei wuxian was hurt by lan zhan's tone of words it was as if he never cared for their son maybe the future lan wanji did but this man disputes the idea entirely.

Was loving him so bad? Did lan Zhan hate him? Was his one sided crush going to wither away in a forceful marriage in the future? Thought Wei Wuxian as a small tear threatened to break lose but before it did, Wei Wuxian exited the study hall and didn't return to class, which should have pleased Lan wanji but then why was he feeling remorse and guilt?