Bonus chapter 03 : My little Koki

Start from the beginning

I'm starting to get sick of never being able to hug him in my arms, to whisper sweet words into his ear, to kiss his cheek, his lips, to lull him, to hug him... I can only watch him sleep...

I'm starting to get sick not being able to touch his naked body or to play with his nipples, nor with his engine, I just have to be content with watching him showering without being able to touch him... this is torture...

And most of all, I'm starting to get sick seeing all of those people, all of those beggars touching him, talking to him, looking at him... each time I see someone touching him... even if it's just for a second...

Even if it's just his mother caressing his cheek... even if it's his professor handing him over his homework... even if it's just a stranger pushing him by accident while walking in the street...

I feel like he gets "marked" by this other person... that he gets dirtied by their disgusting hands... I feel like, every second, those people can dirty him and take him away from me...

I want my little Koki to look only at me... I want him to talk only to me... to think only of me... to kiss only me... to be aware only of my existence... to stay with only me !!

I wanna be all he could think about every single second of his life...

How... ? How could I possibly do it... ?

I mean, I can't just become his boyfriend ! Even if we go out together, he could keep spending time with his family and the other students from his school...

And if I kidnap him to keep him for myself... yeah, sure, I could make sure his disappearance stays unknown and that the police doesn't start any investigation but... knowing me, if I kidnap him... even if I only want to keep him for a short amount of time, I won't be able to control my pulsions once I'll have him in front of me, defenseless... I'd be too scared of him abandonning me too... and I'd lock him up somewhere to make sure he can't leave or see anyone else ever again...

Surely, he would hate me if I did this...

I already hate it whenever I see Kokichi's angry eyes because it's pretty rare and it's destroying his cute adorable little face... but if those angry eyes were directed towards me...

Not only that, but knowing him, he would also beg me to let him go and to see his family again... he would think of other people...

...

That's not enough... I wanna be the only one for him !! I hate seeing him looking at someone else than me !! Smiling at someone else than me !! Kissing someone else than me !! I should be the only one for him just the exact same way he is the only one for me !!

I love him so much !! I spent literally years worshipping him !! I love him more than anything else in the world !! I love him even more than Danganronpa !! This is normal I ask the same kind of love from him !! He must love me just as much as I love him !!

If I think of him every damn second of my damn life then he should have the right to think only of me !!

He must love me... if we're related through the marriage, if he is my only chance to be loved by someone then he must love me !! Just as much as I love him !!

I won't let anyone else have him !! I won't let him leave me !! I won't let him abandon me !!!

No matter how much it costs me... but how am I supposed to pay for his love... ? Now, that is the question...

« Kokichi ! You have school tomorrow ! Time to go to bed ! »

« Oh please, just 5 more minutes, mom ! Pretty please ! Let me just watch the execution ! »