"What are you trying to say?" (Y/N) asked, rubbing his eyes.

"Even though you weren't that close, you still had at least a bit of friendship with them. And I'm sure the other Creators feel the same way." Moreau explained, trying to make (Y/N) realize.

"Really?" (Y/N) asked.

"Really." Moreau answered.

"Thank you, Moreau. You're a really dependable son." (Y/N) said. Smiling. He could hear Moreau tear up as he calls him son. The two said their farewells for now and left the Hive Mind.

(Y/N) called them subjects since there weren't really his creation. The only people he considered his own were Alcina and her daughters. If he had ties and bonded with the other Creators even for just a bit, then it would be just to include them in his family.

(Y/N) walked out of the forest and back at the campfire, carrying dry branches. He put them in the fire. It seems there was some girl talk happening. (Y/N) smiled, seeing them bond, he laid down beside Daniela and slept for the night.

▲▼▲▼▲

It was already day, and they've already started the walk to Carne Village. Ninya still hasn't made up with Momon. (Y/N) would call him a drama artist but with how much he cried last night... let's just keep the insults before he gets roasted.

"Did you have a good night's sleep, girls?" (Y/N) asked. The three nodded. Even though they're not in a luxurious bed... they're at least enjoying the outside world.

Lukrut felt the heavy atmosphere by the problem with Ninya and Momon last night and tried to lighten it up, "This area has such a great view. There was probably no need to walk in formation like this!" Lukrut suggested.

"It's important to be on guard." Peter argued

"So true! The greatest enemy is carelessness." Dyne agreed.

"A dragon could suddenly launch an attack on us." Ninya added, making you almost drool.

'A dragon mutation!? In my ranks!? Ah~' (Y/N) said, daydreaming. He'd have to find a demi-human village so he could see how wonderful and powerful Viruses are on Demi-humans.

"Seriously, do you really think that would happen, Ninya?!" Lukrut said, thinking what Ninya said is preposterous.

"Around the area of E-Rantel, there are legends of a dragon that could freely control nature." Ninya explained, "And, to the north of the Azerlisia mountains over there, I've heard that there are quite a few living frost dragons." She continued.

'Dragons~' (Y/N) drooled. The sisters, all trying to shake him out of his stupor.

"Ah, do you know the name of the dragon that freely controls nature?" Momon asked sheepishly. Embarrassed to talk to Ninya after the display he showed last night.

"Huh? Oh, no, I don't. I will check when we return to town." Ninya answered nervously. Still has not forgiven herself for the wrongdoing she thought she did last night.

"Yes. Can you do that for me, Mr. Ninya?" Momon asked. Making Ninya smile.

"O-Of course, Mr. Momon!" Ninya answered joyfully, seeing as Momon is already talking to her.

"It's just a bit farther to Carne Village!" Nphirea announced happily.

"Are we also going to turn this village into J'avo?" Cassandra whispered.