🎆𝕾𝖔𝖋𝖎𝖆✨

Ciao!🌸
My name is Sofia, and it is an honour to meet you.
But everyone calls me Sophie, as a diminutive, or Sissi or Queenie.

I am from North Italy. I can speak Italian as a mother language, and I can speak fluent English while I am learning Japanese on my own. I am an Asian Italian.

I am a blogger, and I blog on Amino. I am talented in writing and I am creative, I have stories and ideas, writing makes me feel happier and I can write a lot! And I love music; my favorite group are the Blackpink, and Maneskin. I listen to Olivia Rodrigo. and I am talented in singing and I can play the flute and a bit of piano. 

I make aesthetics and themes, and I believe that you should find the beautiful things of life and I want to live an aesthetic life uwu.

I am a history fan and I like learning history, it is my favorite subject. 

I love movies and Disney!

I am a foodie and like to try new types of food. My favorite type of food is japanese food and I love all types of ice creams!

I love reading, especially big novels like Shadow and Bone or the Daughter of the Reich by Louise Fein.

I am sociable and love to make friends, I am an extrovert but sometimes I get anxiety too or am too shy-!

I am allergic to cats, yet I love cat videos and Neko subculture!

I have aspergers.

I love roleplaying, and I am advanced literate.
I love anime too. My favorite animes are Demon Slayer and Hetalia. I also am in the Countryhumans fandom.
This is all from me for now! I will update this continually, so come back sometimes to see if here is anything new!

And here is a sentence which suits me and I think it will help you too:

BE KIND AND HAVE COURAGE.