The End

Location: Beverly Hills, California
Date: May 14th, 1957
Name: Stephen Dale Curtis
Age: forty-seven

"And that's why I strongly agree with the statement, 'We have no room to judge'. Thank you, Professor Curtis, and thank you class." Kole, one of Dale's students finished his essay strongly.

Dale nodded at Kole and stood up. "Thank you for that excellent essay. At this time class is dismissed. I won't be assigning anything new this week, just go over your notes. I want to see you all do well on your finals," He said pointedly and closed his binder.

He loved his job. The students at USC were serious about their work and he never had any trouble with them.

The students all left the room, leaving Dale alone. He was happy that his day was over. Work was nice, but nothing was better than being with his family.

Before leaving the room, Dale looked at the family picture on his desk. Every day before leaving he looked at it. He loved his family.

"Until tomorrow," He said with a sigh and left the school.

As he drove home, he got an idea. His girls all loved flowers and he loved spoiling them with gifts.

He stopped at the florist and bought four singles. Each a different flower, his girls were all very unique.

"Thank you," He said to the attendant and left the florist with a smile on his face.

He couldn't wait to see their smiles. They were the cutest kids he'd ever seen, which was no surprise. Eleanor is the most beautiful woman in the world, her children would be nothing less.

As he pulled into the driveway, Dale noticed the front door was cracked open. Eleanor stressed him out from time to time with her carefree ways, but he loved her too much to ever berate her for it.

"Daddy's home!" He heard his sweet Elouise yell as he got out of the car and walked to the door.

Elouise was their firstborn angel. She was three years old and already the most outgoing little girl. He assumed that she was like Eleanor since he was a reserved child.

She came running to him with a delightful grin on her face and Dale put his briefcase on the floor.

"Hi, my little darling! A daisy for my sweet girl," He swooped her up in his arms and kissed her cheek.

Elouise's eyes widened with joy as she held onto her daisy. "Wow! Thank you!" She sang happily and pressed kisses all over Dale's face.

His heart could've exploded. It was a thing he dealt with every day, but still, he couldn't believe that he was a father to three sweet angels. He was blessed.

He walked further into the house and saw the screen door was open. His sweet Eleanor was outside with the girls, she was always teaching the girls how to appreciate nature.

She was perfect.

"I-i wanna show mommy!" Elouise yelled and Dale put her down and followed her outside.

There she was. The most beautiful woman in existence. Eleanor Curtis, his lovely princess.

His love was listening intently as Amy rambled on about something.

"And, and, the baba kicked the, uh," Amy paused and looked at Elouise, who was twirling around with her daisy in hand. "Wow!" She gasped and walked over to Elouise.