Chapter 22

*Corey*

What The Fuck Have I Done?! What The Fuck Did I Do?! I Just Got Caught Cheating On The Girl That I Love And Now She's Gone.

"Corey?" Nataliee Said From My Doorway.

"Get Out!" I Snapped.

"What?" She Asked In Shocked.

"GET THE FUCK OUT!" I Snapped. She Jumped As She Hurried Off My Porch And Towards Her Car. I Stormed Into My House And Slammed My Door. What Am I Gon Do? Too Many Thought's Were Circulating Through My Head As I Slammed Down On The Couch.

"Think Corey! Think!" I Snapped As I Banged My Head. I Was Stuck As I Laid There.

An Hour Had Passed And I Stared Up At The Ceiling. She Didn't Deserve This...At All. I Grabbed My Phone And Dialed Her Number, But Before I Could Finish Typing It In, My Phone Started Ringing. And It Was Isis:

"Baby I Can Explain." I Answered.

"Negro Please! I Ain't Ya Baby!" Kenya Snapped.

"Where Is Isis?" I Asked.

"That's Why I'm Calling. You Need To Come Get Her." She Said.

"Where Y'all At?" I Asked.

"You Know That Girl Diamond Kings? We're At Her Crib On Washington Street. She Was Having A Party And Isis Started To Drink." She Said.

"Man The Fuck? I'm On My Way!" I Snapped. I Grabbed My Keys And Headed Out The Door. I Fled Out Of My Driveway And Down The Street. I Couldn't Believe Isis Was Drinking While She Was Pregnant! This Was All My Fucking Fault! I Sighed With Frustration As I Called The One Person I Really Didn't Want To Call. Isis's Dad. I Dialed His Number And He Answered On The Third Ring.

"Why The Hell Are You Calling Me So Damn Late?" He Snapped.

"I Don't Mean To Bother You, But This Is About Isis." I Said.

"What About Her?" He Asked.

"Kenya Just Called Me And Apparently She's Drunk." I Said.

"Drunk?! Where The Fuck Is She?" He Yelled.

"She's At A Party. I'm On My Way To Go Get Her Now." I Said.

"You Bring Her Ass Straight Here!" He Said.

"Aight." I Said As I Hung Up. I Pulled Up Outside And Saw Kenya Pulling Isis Out Of The Party. I Hopped Out The Car And Hurried Over To Them.

"Look Who It Is! My Cheating Ass Baby Daddy!" Isis Said As She Leaned On Kenya.

"Drive Isis's Car Home. Just Drop It Off Tomorrow. I Need To Get Her Home." I Said To Kenya. She Nodded As She Helped Isis Into The Car.

"But I Don't Want To Goooo With Himmmm!" She Whined. I Climbed Into The Driver's Seat And Pulled Off.

"Why Are You Drinking When You Know Good And Well You're Pregnant?" I Snapped.

"Where's Your Girlfriend Nataliee? Ohhhh Nataliee! Come Out, Come Out Wherever You Are!" She Said As She Glanced In The Backseat.

"Knock That Shit Off." I Said.

"I Hate How Much I Love You Boy! But I Just Can't Let You Gooo!" She Sang. I Shook My Head. She Was Hella Drunk Man. We Pulled Into Her Parents Driveway And She Gasped.

"Noooooo! I Don't Wanna Go Homeeeee!" She Whined.

"You Need To Sober Down." I Said. I Lifted Her Up And Carried Her To The Porch. The Door Instantly Swung Open And There Stood Her Parents. Vic Just Eyed Me As I Carried Her Into The Living Room.

"Isis What Has Gotten Into You?" Her Mom Said.

"Nothing." She Said, Giggling.

"This Ain't A Fucking Joke!" Her Dad Snapped.

"But You Are!" She Said.

"What The Fuck You Just Say To Me?" He Said Through Clenched Teeth.

"You Heard Me! You Are A Joke! You Sit Here And Put Isaiah On A Pedestal, But Leave Me Out In The Cold Like A Stray Dog! And I Know Why....Yep....Sure Do! It's Because I'm Not A Boy! You Wanted Mom To Have A Boy, But Instead You Had A Girl! Yes Dad! A Girl! I Have Breasts, And A Vagina, And Long Hair, And I'm Pregnant! Pregnant By That Asshole Over There!" She Said, Slurring Her Words And Pointing At Me.

"But No Matter How Wrong You Do Me Dad....I Still Love You! I'll Always Love You! But You? You Don't Love Me! I See It All In Your Face! You HATE Me! Hateeeee Meeeee! And You Had The Nerve To Tell Corey To Stay Away From Me? Why?! Because He Actually Loves Me? Yes Dad! Corey LOVES Me And You Hate It!" She Said. The Tears Fell Down Her Cheeks As She Slowly Caught Her Breath. I Was About To Go Comfort Her When Vic Stopped Me.

"Don't Move." He Said. I Stopped And Stared At Him.

"You Wanna Know Why I Put My Son On A Pedestal? My SON!" He Said.

"Vic Please Don't..." Her Mom Said Crying.

"Naw! She Wanna Come Up In Here With Liquid Courage And Shit! I Put My Son On A Pedestal Because YOU Ain't My Real Daughter." He Snapped. Isis Stared Him In The Face With A Shocking Look.

"What?" She Said.

"You Heard Me! I Ain't Ya Real Daddy!" He Snapped.

"Isis." Her Mom Cried As She Went To Hug Her, But Isis Took Off Running For The Bathroom. Minutes Later We Heard Her Throwing Up. I Hurried Into The Bathroom And Grabbed Her Hair. This Was Definitely Gon Be A Long Night.