Chapter 16

*Corey*

"Isis? Isis!" I Screamed. All I Could Hear Was Her Yelling Then I Heard Nothing At All. I Hurried Inside The Trap House And Busted Into The Boss Man's Office.

"Somebody Took Isis!" I Said.

"What? What The Hell You Mean Somebody Took Her?" He Snapped.

"She Just Called Me And Said Somebody Was In My House! Then I Heard Screaming And Then Everything Went Silent." I Said.

"Man Fuck! This Got Montana Written All Over It! Grab James And Isaiah...We Needa Get On The First Flight Back To Atlanta!" He Said. On The Way To The Airport, I Prayed Isis Was Alright. Something Told Me I Shouldn't Have Left Her Alone, But What Choice Did I Have?

"She's Gon Be Okay Man." Isaiah Said.

"I Hope So." I Said.

"Yeah Me Too...Or Some Heads Gon Fucking Roll." The Boss Man Snapped.

                          *Isis*

I Woke Up To An Excruciating Headache. I Opened My Eyes And Saw Pure Darkness. I Tried To Move, But Both My Hands Were Handcuffed To Some Sort Of Rail.

"Hello?!" I Called Out. No Answer.

"Hello!! Somebody Help Me!" I Screamed. I Heard Somebody Walk Into The Room And I Just Froze.

"Hello Princess. I See You're Finally Awake." He Said.

"Who Are You?" I Cried.

"I'm A Friend Of Your Dad's. Lorenzo Montana. Nice To Make Your Acquaintance." He Said. That Name Was All Too Familiar. Lorenzo Montana And My Dad Have Been Beefing For Years, But My Dad Still Manages To Still Stay On Top.

"What Do You Want With Me?" I Asked.

"Good Question. You See...Your Dad Has Always Managed To Take Everything From Me. He Took My Title, He Took Some Of My Guy's Life, And He Took The Love Of My Life." He Said.

"That Has Nothing To Do With Me!" I Snapped.

"You're Right Beautiful. It Doesn't. But Once Vic Realizes You've Gone Missing...He'll Come Straight To Me. Let's Hope It's Not Too Late." He Said Caressing My Cheek.

"Please Don't Hurt Me!" I Cried.

"Shhh...Hush My Child." He Said As He Pulled A Syringe Out Of His Pocket. He Held Me Down And Tried To Stick Me, But I Started Screaming And Kicking My Feet. That Didn't Work At All Because He Jabbed The Syringe In My Arm; Sending Me Into An Unconscious Daze.

(Shortest Chapter Ever...I Know. Comment And Let Me Know What You Think)