Chapter 21

*Corey*

Just Watching Isis Leave Hurt My Heart. She Was Right...It Was Like She Was Saying Goodbye. After Her Car Was Out Of Sight, I Slowly Walked Back In The House And Crashed On The Couch. My House Was So Quiet. So...Lonely Without Isis Or My Dogs. I Lit Up A Blunt And Began Getting Hella High. By My Second Blunt, I Was On Cloud 9. There Was A Knock At My Door And I Quickly Got Up To Answer It; Praying It Was Isis.

"Hey Baby!" Nataliee Said, Walking Into My House.

"What The Fuck You Doing Here?" I Snapped.

"I Just Wanted To Talk. What's Wrong With You?" She Asked.

"Nothing." I Said. She Followed Me Into The Living Room And Plopped Down Next To Me.

"So...Where's Little Miss Princess? Thought She Moved In Or Whatever." She Said.

"Don't Start With That Shit Man!" I Snapped.

"I Was Just Asking A Question Mega! Why Are You So Angry?" She Asked. I Sat Back And Sighed.

"I'm Sorry." I Said.

"You Wanna Talk About It?" She Asked.

"Naw." I Said.

"Mega...Please Don't Push Me Away. Let Me Be Here For You." She Said. Before I Knew It, Her Lips Were On Mine. I Pushed Her Away, But That Only Made Her Come On To Me Game Stronger. Oh Fuck Man.

                            *Isis*

"Where Do You Think You're Going?" My Dad Snapped As I Opened The Front Door.

"I Was Going To Hang Out With Kenya. Is That A Problem?" I Said.

"Yes It's A Big Problem!" He Said.

"Just Get Off My Back Already! I'm Already Pregnant So What Other Shenanigans Could I Possibly Get Into To?" I Snapped.

"Vic Leave Her Alone. Go Have Fun Baby. And Please Be Home By Midnight." My Mom Said.

"And You Bet Not Go See That Boy!" My Dad Added. I Slammed The Door And Hurried To My Car. I Called Kenya And Told Her I Was On The Way And Headed Her Way. I Then Called Corey, But He Wasn't Answering The Phone. The Fuck Was He Doing? I Shrugged It Off As I Pulled Up In Kenya's Driveway. I Beeped The Horn And She Immediately Came Out.

"Bitch Where Have You Been? I've Been Blowing Your Ass Up!" She Said. I Sighed And Told Her Everything. Her Eyes Were Wide By The Time I Finished My Story. She Reached Over And Hugged Me Tight.

"I Am So Glad You And My God Baby Are Okay!" She Said Rubbing My Stomach. I Cracked A Small Smile.

"I Knew Something Was Up! Your Skinny Ass Was Eating Way Too Much!" She Said. I Giggled.

"Shut Up!" I Said.

"So How Did Corey Take The Baby News?" She Asked.

"He Was Okay With It. He Said He Was Going To Be Here No Matter What." I Said.

"That's Great! I'm Happy For You!" She Said.

"Thanks Boo." I Said.

"So Why You Not Sneaking Around With Your Baby Daddy Right Now?" She Asked.

"Because I Wanted You To Know What Was Going On With Me. Plus I've Been Calling Him And He Hasn't Been Answering." I Said.

"Well Bitch Let's Do A Drive By!" Kenya Said. That's Why I Love My Best Friend! She's Truly With The Shit!
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
We Pulled Up To Corey's House And He Was Definitely Not Alone.

"Who's Car Is That?" Kenya Asked.

"I Have No Clue." I Said. We Got Out The Car And Headed Towards The Porch. Thank God I Never Gave My Keys Back To Him. I Slowly Unlocked The Door And Opened The Door. The House Was Quiet, But I Could Hear Harsh Breathing And Light Smacking. I Walked Into The Living Room And Saw Both Corey And That Bitch Nataliee Making Out.

"Oh Wow!" I Said. They Both Jumped And Glanced At Me.

"Isis! Baby.....This Isn't What It Looks Like!" Corey Said.

"It's Exactly What It Looks Like! You And This Hoe Been Fucking Around!" Kenya Snapped.

"Who The Fuck You Calling A Hoe?" Nataliee Snapped.

"You Bitch!" Kenya Yelled.

"Let's Just Go." I Said. I Threw His House Key At Him And Stormed Out Of His House.

"Isis Wait!" He Said. He Ran After Me, But I Was Already In My Car.

"Isis Baby Wait!" He Begged.

"You Couldn't Wait Till I Got Up Out Of There Huh? Don't Worry About It Corey. We're Done." I Said. I Sped Off And Left Him Standing In The Street.

"You Okay?" Kenya Asked.

"I'm Fine. Let's Go Out Somewhere." I Said.

"Go Where? We're Not Even Dressed To Go Anywhere." She Said. She Was Absolutely Right. I Had On Some Ripped Blue Jeans, With A Fitted Plain White Shirt, And My All White Nikes. My Hair Was Down And In A Curly Fro, But I Still Looked Good Nonetheless.

"We Don't Have To Go Anywhere Fancy. I Just Need A Distraction." I Said.

"Well Shit...Lead The Way." Kenya Said.