Chapter 7

*Corey*

I Was In A Daze As I Read Isis's Text Over And Over Again. I Can't Believe My Ex Nataliee Was Back In Town! And To Make Matters Worse, She Went To My House! I Couldn't Even Deal With The Nataliee Issue At The Moment Because I Had Bigger Fish To Fry. Me, Isaiah, And The Rest Of The Crew Were Chilling At The Boss Man's House Waiting On Our Instructions.

"Do You Think Tonight's The Night?" Asked James, One Of The Crew Members.

"Naw...My Pops Is Waiting To Catch Montana Slipping. He Ain't Ready." He Said.

"So What Is This Emergency Meeting About?" I Asked.

"Our Guest Is Just As Good As Yours." Said Shawn. The Door Flew Open And The Boss Man Walked In. Him And His Dramatic Ass Entrances.

Vic

Vic

"New York Is Calling Boys. We'll Be Leaving Tomorrow Morning. Isaiah....I Need You, Mega, And James To Stay Here And Continue The Operation. Shawn...You, Man Man, Greg, Zell, And Johnny Will Be Coming With Me. I Expect You All To Be Ready By 8am. If Any Problems Problems Surface While I'm Gone Son...Make Sure To Call Me. Y'all Are Dismissed." He Said. We All Nodded As We All Headed Towards The Exit.

"Mega." He Said. I Stopped And Turned Around. He Motioned Me To Come Towards Him And I Did So.

"How Is My Daughter?" He Asked.

"She's Good." I Said.

"I Trust That You're Keeping Her Safe." He Said.

"Yes Sir I Am." He Said.

"Good. Make Sure You Keep Up The Good Work. Despite What Happened A Month Ago...I Miss Her." He Said.

"I Can Assure You That She Is In Good Hands. I Care Deeply For Isis And I Won't Allow Anything To Happen To Her." I Said.

"That's What I Like To Hear. Get Out Of Here." He Said Patting My Back.

I Nodded And Headed Out. On My Way Home I Called Isis A Few Times, But She Never Answered. I Knew She Was Pissed By The Unexpected Visit From My Ex, But In My Defense I Didn't Know Anything About It. Once I Got Home, I Headed Inside To Face The Fireworks. The House Was Oddly Quiet, But Looked Clean As Hell. I Hurried Upstairs Into The Bedroom And Noticed No One Was In There.

"Isis?" I Called Out. No Answer. I Walked Into The Office And It Was Empty. Living Room? Empty. Kitchen? Empty. The Last Room I Checked Was The Guest Bedroom And There She Was Fast Asleep.

"Isis Get Up. Let's Go To Our Room." I Said.

"Leave Me Alone." She Groaned.

"Isis Get Your Ass Up And Come On!" I Snapped.

"How About You Go Lay Up With Nataliee!" She Snapped Back.

"Man Bae I Swear I Didn't Know She Was Back. And I Didn't Know She'd Be Coming Over Here. She's Old News Baby." I Said.

"Whatever." She Said. I Scratched My Head In Frustration And Snatched The Covers Off Of Her. I Then Lifted Her And Carried Into The Bedroom.

"Put Me Down!" She Yelled. I Sat Her On The Bed And She Quickly Stood Up.

"Leave Me Alone Corey!" She Snapped.

"Why Are You Mad At Me? I Didn't Do Shit!" I Snapped.

"Just Get Out Of My Face!" She Said As She Stormed By Me. She Slammed The Door And Left Me Standing Here Stuck On Stupid. I'll Definitely Be Handling All This Shit Tomorrow, But Until Then....I'm Taking My Ass To Sleep!