Chapter 8

*Isis*

The Tension Between Me And Corey Was Crazy. I Didn't Say Anything To Him This Morning And He Just Left With An Attitude. After He Left, I Showered And Got Ready For The Day. I Decided To Where Some Blue Jean Shorts, A White Beater, And My All White Jordans. I Brushed My Curly Hair Into A Messy Bun, Added My Jewelry, And Did My Makeup. Once I Was Fully Dressed, I Decided To Call Kenya And Invite Her Over. She Accepted And Was At My House Within 25 Minutes.

"Girl This Is His House? Bitch You Living Like Royalty!" She Said As She Stepped Into The House.

"First Of All...It's OUR House...And Yes It's Nice." I Said.

"Nice? Girl My House Is Nice! This House Is Bomb!" She Said.

I Rolled My Eyes And Laughed. We Chilled And Hung Out For The Rest Of The Day And It Felt Really Good To Have A Girls Day With My Best Friend. My Phone Started Buzzing And It Was Corey:

Corey: Wyd?

Me: Chillin

Corey: Aw...I Miss You

Me: I Bet

Corey: Man Stop Acting Like This

Me: I'll TTYL

I Slammed My Phone Down On The Tablet And Sighed.

"What's Wrong With You?" Kenya Asked.

"Let's Go Out Tonight." I Said.

"Shit I'm Down! Where We Going?" She Asked.

"Anywhere. Drinks On Me." I Said.
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Kenya And I Decided To Hit Up A Party Tonight, And We Were Pulling Out All The Stops! I Had On Cheetah Print Leggings That Hugged My Thighs Right And Showed Off My Big Round Ass, With A Black Sleeveless Crop Top, And My Black Sandals. My Hair Was Straighten And My Makeup Was On Point. When We Stepped Into The Party, All The Guys Couldn't Stop Staring. One Man In Particular Was Tyrell Smith, Another One Of The Known Dope Men In This Town. We Locked Eyes And I Quickly Turned Away.

"Let's Go Get Drinks!" Kenya Said.

We Made Our Way Through The Crowd, Until We Got To The Bar. We Ordered Our Drinks And Began Taking Multiple Shots. By My 6th Shot, I Was On The Dance Floor Turning All The Way Up. I Felt Hands On My Hips And I Quickly Turned Around Coming Face To Face With Tyrell.

Tyrell

"Hey Sexy." He Said In My Ear.

"Hey Ty." I Said.

"You Looking Hella Sexy Tonight." He Said.

"So Do You." I Said Biting My Bottom Lip. Tyrell Was 6'3, Light Skinned, Long Dreads, Green Eyes, And Extremely Tatted. Yeah He Was Super Fine, But He Was Also Cocky As Hell And That Was A Turn Off. He Brushed His Thumb Down My Cheek And I Blushed. I Turned Away From Him And Took A Few More Shots. I Was Hella Drunk And Tyrell And I Danced Together.

"Boyfriend Alert!" Kenya Said, Pulling Me Away From Ty. I Was So Drunk That I Didn't Even Care About Corey At This Point. I Started Dancing My Way Back To Ty, But Corey Stopped Me.

"I Been Calling You!" He Snapped.

"And I've Been Avoiding You Baby!" I Said.

"Isis Let's Go! I'm Taking You Home!" He Snapped.

"Noooooo! I Want To Stay! Dance With Me." I Whined.

"Isis You're Drunk. Let's Go." He Said.

"No! I Want To Stay!" I Snapped.

He Lifted Me Up Over His Shoulder And Carried Me Out Of The Party. I Screamed And Fought Him, But He Wouldn't Put Me Down.
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Once We Got Home, I Climbed Out Of The Car And Stumbled My Way Towards The House. I Was Embarrassed And Mad As Hell, But At The Same Time I Was Happy To Be With My Man.