Chapter 17

*Corey*

                    2 Hours Later...

Our Flight Landed And We Hurried Off The Plane. I Had To Find Isis Before Something Bad Happened To Her. The Boss Man Had Rented A Car And We Fled Toward Montana's House. Isaiah, James, And I Loaded Up The Guns While The Boss Man Drove Like A Mad Man.

"I Want No Witnesses! Everybody Has To Die!" The Boss Snapped. We Pulled Up To Montana's House And We All Got Out. Two Men That Were Guarding The Door Quickly Pulled Out Their Guns, But We Blasted Them And Walked Right On In. Montana's House Was Big As Hell!

"How The Hell Are We Gon Find Her In This Big Ass House?" I Snapped. Gunshots Were Fired As We All Took Cover. Boss Man Shot His Gun And Sent Two Niggas Falling From The Catwalk.

"Upstairs! Move!" James Said. We All Headed Upstairs And Began Checking Rooms.

"These Rooms Is Empty!" I Snapped.

"Let's Go Back Downstairs!" Isaiah Said.

"Well, Well, Well...If It Isn't My Good Friend Vic And His Teenage Thugs." Montana Said, Standing In The Middle Of The Hallway.

"Where The Fuck Is My Daughter?!" The Boss Man Snapped.

"Your Daughter? Well I Have No Idea." He Said With A Smirk.

"Don't Fuck With Me Montana! Where Is She!?" He Snapped.

"She's A Little...Tied Up Right Now. And By The Way...She's A Pretty Young Thing. I Should've Taken Her Little Innocence." He Said. All I Saw Was Red As I Cocked My Gun.

"Mega...Chill Out." The Boss Said.

"Fuck All That! Where Is She?!" I Snapped.

"Aye Sir...We Just Gave Her Another Dosage. She'll Be Out For Awhile." We Heard A Voice Say. Montana Shook His Head As He Glanced At Us.

"Take Him Out Boys." The Boss Man Said. We All Shot Our Guns Towards Montana As He Slowly Fell To The Ground. I Walked Up To His Dead Body And Watched His Life Slowly Fading Away.

"Mega Let's Go!" Isaiah Said. I Shot Him One Last Time In The Head And Walked Off. We Hurried Downstairs To The Basement. We Kicked In The Door And Saw Two Men Snorting Cocaine. Isaiah And James Shot Them While I Hurried Over To Isis.

"Isis! Baby! Get Up!" I Said. Her Skin Was Pale And She Could Barely Open Her Eyes.

"They Doped Her Up Pretty Bad. We Need To Get Her To The Hospital." Isaiah Said. He Unlocked Her Handcuffs And I Scooped Her Up In My Arms.

"You're Going To Be Okay Baby." I Told Her.
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
We All Sat Quietly In The Waiting Room.

"Where Is She? Where's My Baby?" Isis's Mom Said Running Into The Waiting Room.

"The Doctors Haven't Came Out Yet." Isaiah Said. Tears Were Falling Down Her Face As The Boss Man And Isaiah Hugged Her.

"Johnson Family." The Doctor Said Coming Out. We All Stood Up And Rushed Over To Him.

"How Is She?" I Asked.

"She's Fine. She Was Pretty Drugged Up And Dehydrated, But We Got An IV In Her That Will Help Her Get The Hydration She Needs. She Will Be Fine." He Said.

"Thank God!" Her Mom Cried.

"Oh Yes...And The Baby Is Fine Also." He Said.

"THE WHAT?!" We All Said.

"The Baby. Miss Johnson Is Five Weeks Pregnant." He Said. Everybody Looked At Me, But I Was In A State Of Shock. Isis Is Pregnant?...And I'm The Father? I'm Gonna Be A Damn Daddy?!

"Can We Go See Her?" Isaiah Asked.

"Yes, But Family Only." He Said.

"We All Her Family!" The Boss Man Snapped. I Just Stood There In A Daze As We Walked Towards Her Room.

"Mega." I Heard The Boss Man Say. I Turned And Looked At Him.

"She's 17 Years Old! You Got My 17 Year Old Daughter Pregnant!" He Snapped.

"I Know! I'm Sorry! That Wasn't My Intentions. I Thought She Was On The Pill!" I Said. He Shook His Head.

"You Fucking Up! Now Get The Fuck Out Of Here! You Fired!" He Snapped.

"Boss! I Mean...Vic...I Need To See Her!" I Said.

"This Is Family Only And YOU Aint Family!" He Snapped. He Turned And Left Me Standing In The Hallway. I Punched The Wall As I Stormed Out Of The Hospital. Best Believe This Wasn't Over...Not By A Long Shot.