Chapter 3

Chapter 3:

                *Corey*

Isis And I Have Been Talking For A Month Now And I Was Really Feeling Her. Though Her Brother Was Cool With Me Talking To Her, I Didn't Know How Her Dad Would Take It. Isaiah And I Were Smoking A Blunt And Playing PS3 Waiting On The Boss Man To Come Through. During The Game, I Received A Text From Isis:

Isis: What Are You Doing?

Me: Playing The Game. Wbu Bae?

Isis: Out Shopping With Mom.

Me: Aw...I Miss You.

Isis: I Miss You Too

Me: I'll See You Tonight. Work Calls

Isis: K. Be Careful

I Couldn't Help The Dumb Ass Grin On My Face As I Continued Playing The Game.

"Look At Your Happy Face Ass!" Isaiah Said.

"Fuck You!" I Said Laughing.

"So You And My Sis Getting Serious?" He Asked.

"Something Like That. She's Perfect. Smart, Funny, Hella Beautiful, But Crazy As Hell." I Said.

"Have You Met Our Pops? The Johnson's Are Very Crazy! Niggas Better Recognize." He Said. We Laughed. The Door Then Swung Open And In Walked The Boss Man.

"Get Y'all Asses Off The Game And Load Up. We Got War." He Snapped.

"What's Going On Pops?" Isaiah Asked.

"Dontae And His Crew Killed Some Of Our Men Last Night. I Want Them All Dead!" He Snapped.

"Dontae? I Thought He Was An Alliance!" I Said.

"He Turned On Us. He's Now Working With Lorenzo." He Said.

Lorenzo Montana Was The Second Best Drug Lord Next To The Boss Man And Our Worst Enemy. We Despised Their Crew And I Couldn't Wait To Take Them Out!
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
The Streets Were Quiet As We Crept Down Washington Street.

"Leave No Witnesses." Isaiah Said. I Nodded As I Cocked My Gun. We Hopped Out Of The Car And Hurried Towards The Door.

"Let's Get These Niggas!" Isaiah Said As He Kicked In The Door.

"Everybody Get The Fuck Down!" I Snapped.

"What The Fuck Is This?" One Of Them Lame Ass Niggas Said. I Pistol Whipped Him And Shoved Him To The Ground.

"I Swear We Gon Kill Yall!" One Of The Other Niggas Snapped. I Laughed.

"Y'all Won't Even Live To Tell The Tale." I Said As I Pulled The Trigger.

After We Killed All Them Weak Ass Niggas, We Poured Gasoline All Through The House And Lit That Shit On Fire.

"Burn Bitch. Burn." I Said.